Todd McShay give Buffalo the best draft in the AFC East

This says a lot when the other three teams in your division drafted in the top 10, not to mention one of those teams possessed the #1 pick!

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/...35&n8pe6c=2

I know a lot of people are knocking on Hardy, but is there another WR in this draft that was more Pro Ready then he is? He's a guy that come in and make an immediate impact. He doesn't have the pressure of being the #1 guy, and that's going to help his psyche and his overall production.

I'll tell you what, we'll see ya Dwayne Wright. Buffalo obviously does not have much faith in him when they drafted Xavier Omon. I almost feel bad that we drafted this guy because we have Marshawn and Freddy sitting in front of him. I've never seen a player with more highlight tapes of him on youtube, I mean i guess his whole career was a highlight tape! This video is from a game where they played Gran Valley state and anyone who knows anything about Division II football Gran Valley is as close to the big time as you can get. Who says this kid doesn't have the speed to play in the NFL?

I like Chris Ellis a lot, the biggest knock on him is that he doesn't possess much discipline. What a better team to come to then Buffalo where behavior that lacks discipline will not be tolerated. I see this guy coming in and providing excitement on passing downs as you know he's gunning for the QB Chris Kelsay best start playing up to the level his salary dictates or he could potentially fall to #3 on the depth chart if this guy embraces his talent. (And we all know where we got another DE from Virginia Tech, I think his name was Bruce Smith?? Ehhh he turned out all right)

I give this draft a solid A as Draft experts never give the Bills solid draft grades, but each and every year analysts are like, "Well maybe they did know what they were doing on draft day!"

GO BILLS! :w00t:

This says a lot when the other three teams in your division drafted in the top 10, not to mention one of those teams possessed the #1 pick!

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/...35&n8pe6c=2

I know a lot of people are knocking on Hardy, but is there another WR in this draft that was more Pro Ready then he is? He's a guy that come in and make an immediate impact. He doesn't have the pressure of being the #1 guy, and that's going to help his psyche and his overall production.

I'll tell you what, we'll see ya Dwayne Wright. Buffalo obviously does not have much faith in him when they drafted Xavier Omon. I almost feel bad that we drafted this guy because we have Marshawn and Freddy sitting in front of him. I've never seen a player with more highlight tapes of him on youtube, I mean i guess his whole career was a highlight tape! This video is from a game where they played Gran Valley state and anyone who knows anything about Division II football Gran Valley is as close to the big time as you can get. Who says this kid doesn't have the speed to play in the NFL?

I like Chris Ellis a lot, the biggest knock on him is that he doesn't possess much discipline. What a better team to come to then Buffalo where behavior that lacks discipline will not be tolerated. I see this guy coming in and providing excitement on passing downs as you know he's gunning for the QB Chris Kelsay best start playing up to the level his salary dictates or he could potentially fall to #3 on the depth chart if this guy embraces his talent. (And we all know where we got another DE from Virginia Tech, I think his name was Bruce Smith?? Ehhh he turned out all right)

I give this draft a solid A as Draft experts never give the Bills solid draft grades, but each and every year analysts are like, "Well maybe they did know what they were doing on draft day!"

GO BILLS! :o

We also picked Corey Moore