So who is picking up GTA IV tonight?

yall

Already have it reserved along with the strategy guide (maps for weapons, wanted stars (not missions)) and my brother is picking it up for me tomorrow. It is gonna be a fun week (I have the week off, and I'm stuck in the house (sick))

PS3 version for me FWIW.

I was going to wait until after work tomorrow to get it, but was worried that it'd sell out. Found out a coworker is camping out for it (he's in his early 20s) and he offered to pick me up a copy for the 360. Sweet! :w00t:

This game is also convincing another friend of mine to buy a 360 console with the Best Buy deal (buy game + console and get a $50 gift card).

:lol::D:w00t:

I was going to wait until after work tomorrow to get it, but was worried that it'd sell out. Found out a coworker is camping out for it (he's in his early 20s) and he offered to pick me up a copy for the 360. Sweet! :thumbsup:

This game is also convincing another friend of mine to buy a 360 console with the Best Buy deal (buy game + console and get a $50 gift card).

After about a 6 month hiatus, I actually just bought a new 360 the other night...still don't have my XBox Live acct setup, but GTA IV will definitely be in my near future. I may wait for my stimulus rebate, that way it doesn't -feel- like an out of pocket purchase.

I was going to go out there tonight, but it's been raining here all day so that has sapped my desire. I'll pick it up on the way home from work tomorrow and get some good gaming time in.

A rainy day made you not want to sit inside and play video games?

:w00t: