The Guy I Wanted The Most...

Tommy Blake - DE - TCU (6-3, 252)

http://gofrogs.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mt...ke_tommy01.html

*I read in a pre-draft magazine, that Tommy Blake was once projected as a "SUREFIRE TOP-5 OVERALL PICK!"

I know he was undrafted and troubled, but has anybody picked him up and talent and athletic ability like that is VERY hard to fin...and needing a "Rotation," why have we not heard anything about us looking at him???

I still think Blake's teammate Chase Ortiz would make a better player in NFL than Blake. Draft Tracker doesn't show Blake drafted, so I assume Blake was a UDFA. Both guys hail from Schobel's school. Go Horny Frogs!

This is an interesting post, I'll add my 2 cents on who I wanted Buffalo to draft.

DE Derrick Harvey- I can deal with not getting Harvey, especially that we got McKelvin instead.

WR Jordy Nelson- It was easier to deal with once I started reading more about him better suited for the slot for now but I gthink this guy might be the next Ed McCaffery. Before people get themselves in an uproar about McCaffery not being the greatest WR, his attitude and the way he played was.

TE Jacob Tamme- I do believe that we'll regret this one. He appeared to be everything that we were looking for. I hope that Derek Fine shocks the sh-- out of me.

C John Sullivan- I still don't understand why but then again, what the hell do I know?