Rick Gosselin Gives Bills His Worst Draft Grade!

MattyT

It's funny, he had nothing but praise for us in his little blurb there, yet only a C. C'mon, our draft was at least a B. We got the best CB inn the draft at pick 11, and the best WR in the draft in round two, and we didn't have to make any aggressive trades to get it done. We gambled, and won.

It's funny, he had nothing but praise for us in his little blurb there, yet only a C. C'mon, our draft was at least a B. We got the best CB inn the draft at pick 11, and the best WR in the draft in round two, and we didn't have to make any aggressive trades to get it done. We gambled, and won.

based on your sig I'd say you give us an A?

Actually, if you pay close attention, his draft is OK....The guy is trying to grade you based on all your 7+ picks and not on who you got in the 1st and 2nd rounds alone as many of the talking heads in ESPN do....

Actually it is hard to give a rounded-grade....Some people grade on whether a team satisified its needs, some people grade teams based on who you picked, some peopl ignore the trades that you made prior to the draft and picked up veteran players. It is really hard to put it together for all the 32 teams comprehensively.... When somehting like that is done, it is more useful to the teams rather than the audience as it can get pretty technical.

It is just like work place....Customers are enchanted by Powerpoint presentations of a product by the CEO or COOs rather than having the most competent technical guy come and explain the inner working of the product.

Gosselin is good, but his Bills grade makes NO sense next to his commentary, which is aces. If he going to grade the draft, which is silly enough to begin with, at least reserve ONE sentence that corresponds to the F'in grade.

My grade for Gosselin: C

Along with 18 other teams that he graded as "C." <_<

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...es.3945201.html

Seriously...no C-s, Ds or Fs given. Weird shiite.

Well - average...is average. Mocks are...mocks. Predictions are...predictions.

No one knows what will happen when the drafted players hit the field. April's "C" could end up November's "A". I have no criticism or praise for any team's choices at this point.

FWIW, I note that Goesselin also gave the AFC East competition that C grade.

Well - average...is average. Mocks are...mocks. Predictions are...predictions.

No one knows what will happen when the drafted players hit the field. April's "C" could end up November's "A". I have no criticism or praise for any team's choices at this point.

FWIW, I note that Goesselin also gave the AFC East competition that C grade.

He gave almost everybody a friggin' C grade. It's completely useless BS.

Are you taking this personally? <_<

Nope, just reiterating that it's a cop-out for Gosselin to grade almost 2/3 of the draft as 'average' and no one lower than that. Way to go out on a limb there Rick. <_<

I don't take his write-up seriously. The Lions definitely didn't deserve an A... and by definition, there always has to be ONE team that gets an F.

why by definition? Everyone is adding players, so presumably no one is getting worse by definition. The only way I see a team actually failing a priori is doing something like Ditka did for Ricky Williams. No college player is worth that many picks...