What McKelvin Does For McGee

And I ask you the exact same question switching the two. Did you watch those games, I sure did.

I sure did.

TO's stats: Two catches, 25 yards. Greer two PDs, five tackles, an interception and stripped the ball away from TO in the endzone on what at the time was a very important two-point conversion try. Greer nearly won the game with that.

Check out this quote from the Bills' site:

"Matched up with Laveranues Coles for most of the day he recorded five tackles and a pair of pass breakups. ... Midway through the fourth quarter Greer jumped Coles' route for his first career interception. ... Three days later Greer was named AFC Defensive Player of the Week."

Against the Bungles, Chad Johnson caught three for a mere 48 yards.

The simple fact that Greer is covering TO, CJ and Coles shows the team sees Greer as the #1 or at least a close second. Don't forget last year was Greer's first as a starter, meaning he is only going to get better while McGee has been in place for a few years.

Don't get me wrong, by the way. I really like McGee and am very happy we have him signed on for a while. But I think Greer is the #1 unless McKelvin can step in at the #1 right away, which is entirely possible.

I sure did.

TO's stats: Two catches, 25 yards. Greer two PDs, five tackles, an interception and stripped the ball away from TO in the endzone on what at the time was a very important two-point conversion try. Greer nearly won the game with that.

Check out this quote from the Bills' site:

"Matched up with Laveranues Coles for most of the day he recorded five tackles and a pair of pass breakups. ... Midway through the fourth quarter Greer jumped Coles' route for his first career interception. ... Three days later Greer was named AFC Defensive Player of the Week."

Against the Bungles, Chad Johnson caught three for a mere 48 yards.

The simple fact that Greer is covering TO, CJ and Coles shows the team sees Greer as the #1 or at least a close second. Don't forget last year was Greer's first as a starter, meaning he is only going to get better while McGee has been in place for a few years.

Don't get me wrong, by the way. I really like McGee and am very happy we have him signed on for a while. But I think Greer is the #1 unless McKelvin can step in at the #1 right away, which is entirely possible.

Yea he did a hell of a job on Moss too, I forgot we only played the three recievers you mentioned this year

Yea he did a hell of a job on Moss too, I forgot we only played the three recievers you mentioned this year

Well, who did a good job against Moss? Not McGee. I am not sure how this relates to your argument, unless your argument is that Greer is bad.

I mentioned those three because they are three of the best we faced last year.

By the way, he also held D. Northcutt to five catches for 65 yards, B. Edwards had 4 for 64 and A. Toomer caught 5 for 99 yards.