A Thread about the team...

otisly00

does every thread end up with 2 or 3 people arguing like children back and forth? Kind of humerous....apparently its not ok to 'dislike the draft', 'dislike the coaching staff and front office', and its even better to call out spelling, grammar mistakes, take it personal etc etc.......grow up.

1st 3 picks were solid, not sure about the remaining. Sick of drafting TE's in mid-late rounds, RB was a ??, 3 CB's was a bit much, would have liked to see some more depth at DL/DE. I would have even looked at drafting another potential # 2 WR earlier if Hardy ends up a bust.

I also dont understand why everyone is happy about drafting for 'ST'. Thats not exactly my # 1 goal for coming out of the draft is filling in ST to take roles of the likes of Sam Aiken etc...

does every thread end up with 2 or 3 people arguing like children back and forth? Kind of humerous....apparently its not ok to 'dislike the draft', 'dislike the coaching staff and front office', and its even better to call out spelling, grammar mistakes, take it personal etc etc.......grow up.

1st 3 picks were solid, not sure about the remaining. Sick of drafting TE's in mid-late rounds, RB was a ??, 3 CB's was a bit much, would have liked to see some more depth at DL/DE. I would have even looked at drafting another potential # 2 WR earlier if Hardy ends up a bust.

I also dont understand why everyone is happy about drafting for 'ST'. Thats not exactly my # 1 goal for coming out of the draft is filling in ST to take roles of the likes of Sam Aiken etc...

I agree with all your points. Perfect sense on a board where that is severely lacking.