Thanks WGR

I'm listening to WGR & suddenly a hockey game comes on-and it's not even the Sabres! Why switch from draft to a non-local hockey game?

Well, you have internet access, which leads me to believe you have access to ESPN..?

Now I'm not local, is WGR's coverage Bills only?

Well, you have internet access, which leads me to believe you have access to ESPN..?

Now I'm not local, is WGR's coverage Bills only?

I like doing 3 things at once on draft days-ESPN on the tv, WGR on the computer, message boards on the computer. I'm now down to ESPN & message boards & have lost the best local coverage available, including interviews with front office & players after the picks. I'd rather have my ESPN on my tv go dead than have to turn off WGR's draft coverage.

I like doing 3 things at once on draft days-ESPN on the tv, WGR on the computer, message boards on the computer. I'm now down to ESPN & message boards & have lost the best local coverage available, including interviews with front office & players after the picks. I'd rather have my ESPN on my tv go dead than have to turn off WGR's draft coverage.

(Me over here) :lol: ---------> :thumbsup: (you)

I'm listening to WGR & suddenly a hockey game comes on-and it's not even the Sabres! Why switch from the draft to a non-local hockey game?

ummm it's the NHL playoffs

Have you ever heard of the NHL playoffs ?

It happens to be a more important event than a draft.

In the draft you pick players you HOPE can play , the NHL playoff ARE actual games.

I'm watching the game on tv myself.