a$$holes in the front office

When Buffalo needs players to contribute now they go and pull this same old antic bullsh*t. If they wanto to put fans in the seats they should pay attention to what the fans think also. Was planning on seeing 2-3 games this year and I live in Virginia. Guess now I'll just burn the f*****g tickets. Stupid mo-fo'in dumb-f**k a$$holes. Thanks for nothing!! :thumbsup::lol::):wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: Signed, Completely Pissed Off. Anyone got an extra bag I can cut eyes out of?

Can we install a Prozac dispenser in your home?

I'm going to have to assume that you're kidding because I can't fathom somebody being this stupid and reactionary. What, the picks didn't match up to your mock draft?

Keep hitting your head against that wall. It might help.

Again, the insults. The guy is venting. Why do you feel the need to make him feel worse.

If they wanto to put fans in the seats they should pay attention to what the fans think also

Based on the attendance figures I've seen... they have no problem putting fans in ths seats. They may be a little lean on luxury box sales... but, that's not their fault... it's the economy and politics of their venue. That's why they're reaching out to Toronto.

Oh... and just what do the fans think? Should the fans run the Bills draft... or just one fan, you?

I'm scared to watch. They'll prolly take a guy who's not even projected to make the pro bowl next year. :thumbsup:

That would be ridiculous. I haven't stayed up all yesterday and all today just to see them pickin' daisies!

Again, the insults. The guy is venting. Why do you feel the need to make him feel worse.

I think it's just because there really is no need to vent. The Bills spend some much time and money on scouting and we just read web sites. Yeah, maybe talking heads like Kellen Davis, but apparently the other 31 teams don't like him, either. So I don't think it's worth freaking out. I think some people are convinced that the Bills select players with the idea of pissing off the fans, haha

I agree mostly with the original poster's feelings. However, I've learned that posting with that kind of tone will get you mob-lynched (or is it lynch-mobbed??) and burnt at the stake around here.

However, truth be told, I'm disappointed overall with what's happened.

When Buffalo needs players to contribute now they go and pull this same old antic bullsh*t. If they wanto to put fans in the seats they should pay attention to what the fans think also. Was planning on seeing 2-3 games this year and I live in Virginia. Guess now I'll just burn the f*****g tickets. Stupid mo-fo'in dumb-f**k a$$holes. Thanks for nothing!! :lol::):wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::huh: Signed, Completely Pissed Off. Anyone got an extra bag I can cut eyes out of?

I have to admit this is my favorite post of the day. :thumbsup:

I agree mostly with the original poster's feelings. However, I've learned that posting with that kind of tone will get you mob-lynched (or is it lynch-mobbed??) and burnt at the stake around here.

However, truth be told, I'm disappointed overall with what's happened.

There are some posters who look for extreme posts just so they can insult.

DCTom made one post today just to insult me and he had no clue what preceded my response.

They probably are all suck-ups at work and fear all kinds of confrontation until they get behind their keyboard.

This board use to be a lot nicer.