(OT) NY vs Boston Game 3 Thread

CosmicBills

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was Javier Vazquez I wouldn't even bother going back to NY from Boston. The guy should seriously just get on a plane from Boston to where-ever and just stay there until the Yankees trade or release him this winter.

Remember when he was good?

Yeah, me neither.

If I was Javier Vazquez I wouldn't even bother going back to NY from Boston.  The guy should seriously just get on a plane from Boston to where-ever and just stay there until the Yankees trade or release him this winter.

Remember when he was good?

Yeah, me neither.

72354[/snapback]

Will be interesting to see if there will be more runs scored in tonights game than points scored in tomorrows game between Fish and Bills

Will be interesting to see if there will be more runs scored in tonights game than points scored in tomorrows game between Fish and Bills

72356[/snapback]

I think both teams may combine to score as many runs as the Bills have scored POINTS this whole season!!!

Let the beer flow, and oh, its flowing!!

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm officially a fan of any team thats plays the spankmees in series.  just like anybody but Bush...hey I watched Hideki "you drop the a-bomb on me"  Masui for 4 years in Japanese league...no biggie

72384[/snapback]

How did you find baseball in Japan. I am looking forward to the true world series to come, I understood they were going to announce something this spring, Cuba, Japan the South American countries each with their own unique way of following baseball , will be great

Wow, what an utter embarrassment.    Are our guys major league pitchers cause all they're throwing is batting practice.     

Let the sweep commence tomorrow.  This stevestojan makes me sick.

72380[/snapback]

Honestly? I'm quite suprised. On paper, the Red Sox should be kickin ass right now. Thats why they play the game, right?

My brother in Boston wont return my calls tonight, wonder why? :lol: