Comments about James Hardy on PFW

41. Buffalo — WR James Hardy, Indiana

After landing the draft's top corner in the first round, the Bills were able to find another big receiver other than Devin Thomas to take some attention away from Lee Evans and open up the offense for Trent Edwards and Marshawn Lynch. Hardy would have been a Pittsburgh Steeler and the first receiver drafted had Rashard Mendenhall been off the board. He could be a dominant red zone player and create mismatches with his tremendous size.

Mayock also guessed that the Steelers were going to select Hardy in the first round right before the Mendenhall selection came down. So maybe there are some legs to the rumour anyway there was clearly no consensus # 1 receiver in the game, I'm still shocked Donnie Avery was first off the board.

Couldn't believe Hardy/Sweed/Kelly fell that far.

I called my dad and immediately said "Wow, no WR drafted in the first round, Jordy is gone (he knew I liked him) but three of the others I wanted are still there at 41!"

I made no pick, I didn't even say we'd take McKelvin at 11, but for all three of the people I was afraid of losing to fall that far? Amazing.

James Hardy/Lee Evans/Roscoe Parrish/Josh Reed. Yes. Just yes

I am so thrilled well maybe this is our year because come on McKelvin lasted till 11 and James Hardy lasted until 41....the first day of the draft really worked out well for us and i can smell it now boys.....this year we will finally return to the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After landing the draft's top corner in the first round, the Bills were able to find another big receiver other than Devin Thomas to take some attention away from Lee Evans and open up the offense for Trent Edwards and Marshawn Lynch. Hardy would have been a Pittsburgh Steeler and the first receiver drafted had Rashard Mendenhall been off the board. He could be a dominant red zone player and create mismatches with his tremendous size.

recall that big ben went public about wanting a big WR like a plaxico. and hines ward got his panties all in a bunch over it

Who's words are those? Someone from the Pitt front office??

Couldn't believe Hardy/Sweed/Kelly fell that far.

I called my dad and immediately said "Wow, no WR drafted in the first round, Jordy is gone (he knew I liked him) but three of the others I wanted are still there at 41!"

I made no pick, I didn't even say we'd take McKelvin at 11, but for all three of the people I was afraid of losing to fall that far? Amazing.

James Hardy/Lee Evans/Roscoe Parrish/Josh Reed. Yes. Just yes

Reed frightens no one; except the Bills fans <_<