Does Marv pull the trigger on Hardy?

I like the Hardy pick and all but can someone please point out what Marv had to do with this pick or anything relating to the Bills. I might have missed something along the way here but I thought Marv retired again from the organization and doesn't have anything to do with the decision making.

Maybe I worded this thread wrong...it was a hypothetical question. As in "IF Marv was still in charge...etc."

And what makes you think I'm not talking about Marv? :thumbsup:

Uh Huh...I'll find a few more examples for you, if you want.

"You adhere to a philosophy but part of the philosophy I have is that I don't want to be too doggone inflexible that I miss a good player," he says of those who criticized his draft. "I know I quote Winston Churchill a lot, but on this topic, 'I'd rather be right than consistent.' "

Marv would have done it remember Lofton wasn't a saint when he came here. The guy sounded good realized he made a mistake and wants to move on and get better, mentioned moving here and such.

Bruce Smith was often picked up by the cops passed out and drunk in his car. There were even rumors about cocaine.

Thurman was a drunk.

Jim kelly and Andre Reed got into a fight over a local weathergirl.

These were all great players for Marv. Marv wanted guys with football character.