Lets take a moment to review

hi, you and i should have a talk!

-2007 offseason

im pretty sure the team invested heavily in re-vamping the oline. to the point that they allowed the fewest sacks last season.

the front office obviously feels like we are ok there, especially coming into a second year together. omg, imagine that, some consistency.

the reason they spent megabucks is because they still ignore the OL in the draft EVERY year..

Our C sucks, the guy that was supposed to take his place-Merz- got cut, the Duke is our only backup on the inside and and we have no backup at the T spots.

The pass blocking may have been better - but what was conversion % on 3rd and short - like last in the league

so yeah- I guess we're golden.

I peters gets hurt - Trent won't be far behind

im pretty sure the team invested heavily in re-vamping the oline. to the point that they allowed the fewest sacks last season.

the front office obviously feels like we are ok there, especially coming into a second year together. omg, imagine that, some consistency.

What happened when Peters went down at the end of the year?

Our C sucks, the guy that was supposed to take his place-Merz- got cut, the Duke is our only backup on the inside and and we have no backup at the T spots.

The pass blocking may have been better - but what was conversion % on 3rd and short - like last in the league

so yeah- I guess we're golden.

I peters gets hurt - Trent won't be far behind

why are you yelling at me like i had anything to do with the picks?

i was just relating what i think the Bills must be thinking.

do you really think they went the entire offseason without discussing the offensive line and tomorrow Jauron is gonna show up at work and go "OH MAN I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT CENTER!"

??

it was a disaster. im not saying it wasnt.

what happens when McGee goes down?

that argument could be made for every position on the Bills.

Except if McGee goes down, your QB does not become a pinball on his way to the hospital.

Except if McGee goes down, your QB does not become a pinball on his way to the hospital.

no, our secondary just gets picked apart and we get 40 points scored on us per game.

and our return game goes down so our O has even worse field position.

oh, the humanity

it was a disaster. im not saying it wasnt.

what happens when McGee goes down?

that argument could be made for every position on the Bills.

Not really. As we saw with the safeties swiching around last year, Whitner has the speed to play CB in a pinch. There are two--count em--two NFL quality offensive tackles on this team and all there aren't enough band aids in the world to cover that up if disaster strikes.

Not really. As we saw with the safeties swiching around last year, Whitner has the speed to play CB in a pinch. There are two--count em--two NFL quality offensive tackles on this team and all there aren't enough band aids in the world to cover that up if disaster strikes.

great, we move whitner to CB and who is playing Safety again?

i honestly dont want to play out that whole situation Lurker, i only used McGee as a quick example

my point is, you can plug a number of names from many positions into that "what if they get hurt" scenario.

and for almost every one of them, there are adjustments in scheme and personnel that can be used to get by.

except for LT

and the problem is compounded because you put your QB at risk

because you had to have that 5'9" CB???

and for almost every one of them, there are adjustments in scheme and personnel that can be used to get by.

except for LT

and the problem is compounded because you put your QB at risk

because you had to have that 5'9" CB???

this is one big circular argument, except you cant see that im not really arguing with you.

what are you trying to convince me of? that this was a bad draft? thats ridiculous for a number of reasons.

im not saying its a great draft either. neither way can be judged for at least months.

im simply saying i choose to like the draft and stay positive, instead of picking apart things that you dont know are mistakes.

when Peters goes down and our season fails, you can come here and gloat as the happy, correct "Bills fan" that you are.

this is one big circular argument, except you cant see that im not really arguing with you.

what are you trying to convince me of? that this was a bad draft? thats ridiculous for a number of reasons.

im not saying its a great draft either. neither way can be judged for at least months.

im simply saying i choose to like the draft and stay positive, instead of picking apart things that you dont know are mistakes.

when Peters goes down and our season fails, you can come here and gloat as the happy, correct "Bills fan" that you are.

I would much prefer that the front office recognize the importance of the OL and draft one early enough to matter instead of a bunch of special team scrubs and midgets/