Menu for Tailgating tommorow

elcrusho

Ahh yes... I love Miami Week!

Bills Backers of Virginia is having a Tailgate in Va Bch open to all Bills fans. If you're in Tidewater, check out the "BBVA Events" link on the web site in my sig line for directions. Starts at 9, ends at noon so we can get to the bar, and is BYOB (or BYOSoda).

I've heard on good authority that the menu will consist of:

-Danny's Famous Chili

-Gary's Sausage-n-Kraut

-Sabre Mark's Killer Wings

-and other good stuff.

If you're in the Va Bch/Norfolk/Peninsula area, stop by for a beer and some food. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in going.

SQUISH THE FISH! :lol:

Hey Miami, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

You know, you guys COULD put some of these recipes on the TSW Cookbook:

http://www.twobillsdrive.com/cookbook/

Everybody was all gung ho about getting this cookbook on here, SDS spent money to buy the software, and now it seems like it gets very little use. :lol:

As for the original topic, I'm hoping my wife makes some artichoke dip:

http://www.twobillsdrive.com/cookbook/viewrecipe.php?id=94

The crab-filled wantons are good too, but I don't think we'll be deep frying tomorrow:

http://www.twobillsdrive.com/cookbook/viewrecipe.php?id=91

CW

You know, you guys COULD put some of these recipes on the TSW Cookbook:

http://www.twobillsdrive.com/cookbook/

Everybody was all gung ho about getting this cookbook on here, SDS spent money to buy the software, and now it seems like it gets very little use. :P

72263[/snapback]

I remember seeing the link, but not being too handy in the kitchen, I never looked at it (I'm more of a grill-guy).

But after taking a look, there seems to be some really good recipes in there. Perhaps I'll have to submit some those secret family grilling recipes. Just everyone promise not to tell my brother when I do! :lol:

EDIT: I don't see a link to it from any other page, but I may be overlooking it... But perhaps other people thought it "went away" with the old board too?

I remember seeing the link, but not being too handy in the kitchen, I never looked at it (I'm more of a grill-guy). 

But after taking a look, there seems to be some really good recipes in there.  Perhaps I'll have to submit some those secret family grilling recipes.  Just everyone promise not to tell my brother when I do! :lol:

72265[/snapback]

Who's your brother? The grill guy?

But after taking a look, there seems to be some really good recipes in there.  Perhaps I'll have to submit some those secret family grilling recipes.  Just everyone promise not to tell my brother when I do! :lol:

EDIT:  I don't see a link to it from any other page, but I may be overlooking it...  But perhaps other people thought it "went away" with the old board too?

72265[/snapback]

Yeah, it used to be pinned at the top of TSW -- I'll ask a mod to put a link on the site someplace, as you're not the first one to mention that they thought it went away.

CW

Ahh yes... I love Miami Week!

Bills Backers of Virginia is having a Tailgate in Va Bch open to all Bills fans.  If you're in Tidewater, check out the "BBVA Events" link on the web site in my sig line for directions.  Starts at 9, ends at noon so we can get to the bar, and is BYOB (or BYOSoda). 

I've heard on good authority that the menu will consist of:

-Danny's Famous Chili

-Gary's Sausage-n-Kraut

-Sabre Mark's Killer Wings

-and other good stuff.

If you're in the Va Bch/Norfolk/Peninsula area, stop by for a beer and some food.  Feel free to PM me if you're interested in going.

SQUISH THE FISH!  :lol:

Hey Miami,  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

72261[/snapback]

Sorry Campy...i cannot make it...would love to but i take my weekly defecation on Sunday mornings. See ya at the game