If Toronto gets some Bills games ...

The BlueJays might be switching their triple a affiliate from the Syracuse Chiefs to the Buffalo Bisons in the off season. Cleveland (Buffalo's current major league affiliate) is speculated to want to get a team in Columbus, and the NY Mets are going to take over for the Jays in Syracuse with the Chiefs at the end of the year. So the logical destination for Toronto would be with the Buffalo Bisons.

So you might see some more cross promotion in the Buffalo Market as Baseball fans get to watch these players develop and then move on to the majors for the BlueJays, maybe that will result in the Jays playing a few series a year in Buffalo. Tampa Bay Devil Rays just finished up a series in Orlando solely designed to extend their market reach.

Also no need to hate on the Raptors solid team, they play an exciting/aesthetically pleasing brand of basketball, not very good defensively but its pretty to watch.

The BlueJays might be switching their triple a affiliate from the Syracuse Chiefs to the Buffalo Bisons in the off season. Cleveland (Buffalo's current major league affiliate) is speculated to want to get a team in Columbus, and the NY Mets are going to take over for the Jays in Syracuse with the Chiefs at the end of the year. So the logical destination for Toronto would be with the Buffalo Bisons.

So you might see some more cross promotion in the Buffalo Market as Baseball fans get to watch these players develop and then move on to the majors for the BlueJays, maybe that will result in the Jays playing a few series a year in Buffalo. Tampa Bay Devil Rays just finished up a series in Orlando solely designed to extend their market reach.

Also no need to hate on the Raptors solid team, they play an exciting/aesthetically pleasing brand of basketball, not very good defensively but its pretty to watch.

I doubt the Jays would play in Buffalo, I don't think the stadium is big wnough for a MLB team to play in, but the Raptors could play a couple games in HSBC Arena. The thing is, they don't have to, they don't need to drum up more corporate support for their team, they are both financially stable with strong enough fan bases to not need to reach out to new markets

I wasn't hating on the Raptors, I was hating on the NBA. I'm more of a college hoops guy. :)

I doubt the Jays would play in Buffalo, I don't think the stadium is big wnough for a MLB team to play in, but the Raptors could play a couple games in HSBC Arena. The thing is, they don't have to, they don't need to drum up more corporate support for their team, they are both financially stable with strong enough fan bases to not need to reach out to new markets

Yeh, but some of the early series against Texas and Oakland announced attendance was around 15, 000 but watching on T.V i thought it looked like a lot less than that. Moreover their are 81 home games played in baseball so taking away a 2 game or 3 game series isn't that big of a deal. Lastly I mainly suggested it from a cross promotion standpoint, Since their likely moving their triple A affiliate to Buffalo, fans in Buffalo are going to be able to follow the Jays up and coming prospects "Travis Snider, Ricky Romero, J.P Arenciba" its not that bad of a Drive for Buffalo Fans to make it down to T.O why not play a series in Buffalo drum up some interest in the baseball team and hope that Buffalo Fans decide to come down to T.O and see the occasional baseball series,maybe purchase some of the 10 game flexpacks, or by some merchandise, its not like the Jays are selling out the Rogers Centre. I'm not familiar enough with the Ball Park in Buffalo but I concede seating/size may be an issue.

As for the Raptors I see it being very unlikely they play in Buffalo even with HSBC arena, they draw capacity crowds for most games at the ACC and ticket prices are fairly high compared to most teams around the league.