We Need Two WRs in the Next 3 Rounds

I'm getting a bit nervous now about our WR core. No Bryant Johnson, no trade for someone, and now no WR in the first round. I am hoping that the Bills two spend picks on WRs in the next three rounds. At least rounds 2 and 4, if not 2 and 3.

Completely agree. Either they need to trade back into the first and get one of those top WRs, or they have to take a WR, TE, WR in that order for the next three rounds. We need help on offense and the team has done NOTHING to address those needs. Maybe McKelvin will be a great corner, but if your offense can't score any points, you're going to continue to lose ball games. Not the best move, in my opinion.

Evans and Parrish are the deep threats. Reed is the possession reciever. Parrish doubles as the "YAC" guy.

The only role that's missing is a red zone threat. Why, pray tell, do we need two recievers?

Because Parrish is overrated, and Josh Reed is not a legitimate option at #2 receiver. He's a slot guy, and last year proved that. He just couldn't do enough at the #2 to take pressure off of Evans. Then you need another guy because if the first pick goes down, you're right back where you started last year. No legit threat other than Evans, and no passing game. That's why.

Evans and Parrish are the deep threats. Reed is the possession reciever. Parrish doubles as the "YAC" guy.

The only role that's missing is a red zone threat. Why, pray tell, do we need two recievers?

Because Roscoe is a punt returner and a 3rd or 4th WR and Josh Reed won't be on our roster this year, God willing.

I'm not sure that either one is a legitimate starter. In fact, I'm pretty sure they aren't. Assuming they get the 5th-8th WR off the board at 41, I think they'll probably have to draft another one fairly high as an insurance policy in case the first one sucks.

Because Parrish is overrated, and Josh Reed is not a legitimate option at #2 receiver. He's a slot guy, and last year proved that. He just couldn't do enough at the #2 to take pressure off of Evans. Then you need another guy because if the first pick goes down, you're right back where you started last year. No legit threat other than Evans, and no passing game. That's why.

Whether he's overrated or not, there's little denying that Parrish is both a deep threat and a dangerous "YAC" guy.

Whether he plays on the outside (aka is a "starter") or in the slot, Reed is still a solid possession reciever, and a reliable 3rd down target with an ability to work the middle of the field.

The big, aggressive red zone threat is the missing piece to the puzzle.

As for "what if the rookie goes down," you can say that for any position. You simply can't have a 3rd round pick backing up every player on the roster.

totally agree. we only have a need for 1 big WR. drafting 2 WR's is not necessary. if one falls to them that they can't pass up, i won't be upset, but the team needs depth in many areas to just focus on WR for 2 picks.

I'm not sure that either one is a legitimate starter. In fact, I'm pretty sure they aren't. Assuming they get the 5th-8th WR off the board at 41, I think they'll probably have to draft another one fairly high as an insurance policy in case the first one sucks.

1 WR and 1 TE in the first 3 would be right. An additional WR later on.

1 WR and 1 TE in the first 3 would be right. An additional WR later on.

That's what I'm expecting. Initially, I thought they'd be better off picking a TE at 41 if they went CB in R1, but now that it appears a quality WR prospect *may* still be on the board, that may not be the case.

Then again, if these bigger WRs are falling like this, the words Dewayne Jarrett are starting to come to mind.

That's what I'm expecting. Initially, I thought they'd be better off picking a TE at 41 if they went CB in R1, but now that it appears a quality WR prospect *may* still be on the board, that may not be the case.

Then again, if these bigger WRs are falling like this, the words Dewayne Jarrett are starting to come to mind.

with the way ist going, the top WR might still be on the board

TE and WR are the 2 biggest needs right now, and a TE has already been taken, so I say if you fear a WR going off the board before #41, trade up, if not, let them come to you at #41.