"ALERT" This is a rumor only..........

:w00t: Hope this is not true! Bills have many needs and therefore need many guys who can PLAY. You only trade up into the late first round if you are a player or two away. Just take the best guy at that spot! Solid 1St Pick don't blow it!

This is killing me. It was a good pick.

They want a 6' 8 CB who delivers Ronnie Lot big hits, covers like Cromartie, can outrun a horse, hands like Bob Chandler, and return skills like Gale Sayers- and they are gonna B word if the CB does not have all of those attributes

They want a 6' 8 CB who delivers Ronnie Lot big hits, covers like Cromartie, can outrun a horse, hands like Bob Chandler, and return skills like Gale Sayers- and they are gonna B word if the CB does not have all of those attributes

...you forgot to add that the guy should be available in the 4th round.

yeah and the guy is 5 11" i wanna see how he covers a randy moss in a game.he is a coverage cb who dosnt get interceptions.he is supposed to be a good punt returner though.i just can't see how the top cornerback can be a player that dosnt get interceptions.

Just one question if the guy can catch punts why can't he catch a ball thrown by a QB?Have you even seen this guy play ball.From all I read the kid is a stud maybe other teams just didn't throw at him.

Now that's not fair man. It's going to take time for him to develop and get into the pros. He will eventually be a top 5 CB I see. I see by week 5, he'll be top notch.

Where do you come up with this crap? Did you pull that out of your ass?