"ALERT" This is a rumor only..........

Was informed by my brother who heard Buffalo is trying to trade back into the first with SD.........for the rights at ANY WR.......

only a rumor, I have no link no nothing. Bro knows more football then I will ever know........

Take it for whats its worth......

Was informed by my brother who heard Buffalo is trying to trade back into the first with SD.........for the rights at ANY WR.......

only a rumor, I have no link no nothing. Bro knows more football then I will ever know........

Take it for whats its worth......

I'll take it...........why not trade back up? They have the extra picks to do it.

I'll take it...........why not trade back up? They have the extra picks to do it.

As long as it isn't going to cost us anything next year, I could see doing it. Most of the top WRs are going to be off the board by the time we pick in the second, and we need to get either Hardy, Thomas, Kelly, or Sweed, though I have doubts that any of them are even going to be there by the SD pick. We'll see. I'm really not happy with that McKelvin pick. There would have been good CB value in the Second and still allow us to address our needs at the position. WR was a better pick.

As long as it isn't going to cost us anything next year, I could see doing it. Most of the top WRs are going to be off the board by the time we pick in the second, and we need to get either Hardy, Thomas, Kelly, or Sweed, though I have doubts that any of them are even going to be there by the SD pick. We'll see. I'm really not happy with that McKelvin pick. There would have been good CB value in the Second and still allow us to address our needs at the position. WR was a better pick.

McKelvin is the #1 CB in this draft. The depth at CB is small compared to WR. We make a great pick.

McKelvin is the #1 CB in this draft. The depth at CB is small compared to WR. We make a great pick.

yeah and the guy is 5 11" i wanna see how he covers a randy moss in a game.he is a coverage cb who dosnt get interceptions.he is supposed to be a good punt returner though.i just can't see how the top cornerback can be a player that dosnt get interceptions.

yeah and the guy is 5 11" i wanna see how he covers a randy moss in a game.he is a coverage cb who dosnt get interceptions.he is supposed to be a good punt returner though.i just can't see how the top cornerback can be a player that dosnt get interceptions.

Maybe he punches him in the gnads right at the LOS. Fuggin Pastie.

Now that's not fair man. It's going to take time for him to develop and get into the pros. He will eventually be a top 5 CB I see. I see by week 5, he'll be top notch.

Now that's not fair man. It's going to take time for him to develop and get into the pros. He will eventually be a top 5 CB I see. I see by week 5, he'll be top notch.

Dude, I'd rather have taken Cason later in the first or Flowers in the second. Both of those guys have better size. We already have two smaller CBs starting and they got destroyed by the Randy Moss's and Plaxico Burress's of the league. Sorry, but we should have waited. Not saying he isn't good, but that's not the pick that I would have made.

The more picks go by and no WR is taken, then I cant see the rumor as being true. The more teams pass a WR is great news for the Bills.........

If they can trade up in the 2nd round and not lose as much in return and get Hardy or Sweed......nice day indeed.

Longer WR's stay on the board less likely Buffalo trades up anywhere.......

Dude, I'd rather have taken Cason later in the first or Flowers in the second. Both of those guys have better size. We already have two smaller CBs starting and they got destroyed by the Randy Moss's and Plaxico Burress's of the league. Sorry, but we should have waited. Not saying he isn't good, but that's not the pick that I would have made.

Are you at it here too?

I think we are all happy that you aren't making the picks. But maybe when you quit your job at the car wash you can interview to replace Russ Brandon.

How many corners do you know that are 6'4"??????