OFFICIAL: 3pm is here 2008 Draft Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's official Mayock is not just a talking head. This guys accuracy in his mock is out of control. I don't know whether its due to extensive film study or inside information, but when it comes to the draft this guy is the one to listen to

Yeah. I can't believe how accurate he's been. Like I said a few posts earlier. He's the new King of Draft.

Is it possible the Bills have Thomas/Sweed/Hardy/Kelly/Jackson all rated the same....and are willing to take whoever falls to them??

That's very possible, but with 30 picks between, its also possible that every one of them (plus a few) are gone when they select again at 41.

Hopefully, they made the right decision, but we'll see.

Yeah. I can't believe how accurate he's been. Like I said a few posts earlier. He's the new King of Draft.

Can you link to his latest mock? I keep looking around NFL.com, but all I can find is his rankings.

Can you link to his latest mock? I keep looking around NFL.com, but all I can find is his rankings.

I said this during last year's draft.......Mayock knows his stuff and is the best around at waht he does. I really think that he would make a GREAT GM.

I really like the McKelvin pick. I remember reading one scout was asked what position was deepest after round 1- and the scout said WR. We are in good shape. Doucet, Hardy, Kelly, Sweed- there is a great chance one will be there at 41. We have been loading up on D this offseason- time to give the offense some love!

BTW I love the Chefs draft! Albert and Dorsey is sick!

McKelvin, eh? Well, I've said before that CB wouldn't be my first pick, but if they were gonna take one, this kid looks like the best... and I'm very excited about his return ability....

:w00t:

thats what i question, the return ability. seems like his value is both return and DB. i dont think the pick is justified at DB alone. we already have one of the best returners in Roscoe and when he needs a break McGee is terrific at returns too.