Could Tampa Bay be...

Think about it.

At pick 20, they are in a good position to draft talent AND value. They have the same needs as us too, so to speak. WR and CB.

Tampa also plays the Cover 2 so they would be looking for a similar CB to what we would want.

Tampa could go James Hardy or Antoine Cason.

I think they will be an indirect factor in how we do our trades/picks.

ANybody else see what I'm getting at?

Think about it.

At pick 20, they are in a good position to draft talent AND value. They have the same needs as us too, so to speak. WR and CB.

Tampa also plays the Cover 2 so they would be looking for a similar CB to what we would want.

Tampa could go James Hardy or Antoine Cason.

I think they will be an indirect factor in how we do our trades/picks.

ANybody else see what I'm getting at?

Yeah , the Bills should go no lower than #19. Don't have to worry about the Bucs moving up, they only have 5 picks.

It concerns me because if we go WR they may take our top rated CB. And if we go CB, they may take our top rated WR. There will still be other good choices available, but Tampa could throw a wrench into how we go about our draft.

Tampa is looking for a different type WR than the Bills. They have Big WR- Stoval & Clayton, they want speed to eventually replace Galloway.

Tampa is looking for a different type WR than the Bills. They have Big WR- Stoval & Clayton, they want speed to eventually replace Galloway.

True, but Clayton and Stovall have been complete flops. It wouldn't surprise me to see them try yet again.

True, but Clayton and Stovall have been complete flops. It wouldn't surprise me to see them try yet again.

That's right.

Joey can still out run people. They need someone big and physical. I've seen mocks that have them going James Hardy and Devin Thomas.