Ravens trading down to take.........Henne 10th?

H2o

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

That would be a big WTH move if I've ever seen one. I feel sorry for Ravens fans.................No, not really. Ozzie Newsome will be fired by the end of the season in '08.

While that could very well be a reach, I'd match Newsome's track record with just about every other GM in the league over the past 10 years. He's had his share of misses, but he'd be a close 2nd to build my team after Polian.

With the lack of talent at QB in the first round, there will be 3-4 taken in the second. With QB being a glaring need I do not see this as much of a reach. If you want the guy you do what is necessary, unless totally whacked, and get the guy.

While that could very well be a reach, I'd match Newsome's track record with just about every other GM in the league over the past 10 years. He's had his share of misses, but he'd be a close 2nd to build my team after Polian.

Trading for Willis and signing him to big dollars would drop him well down my list.

Trading for Willis and signing him to big dollars would drop him well down my list.

I don't know...i think it was a reasonable gamble that hasn't exactly turned out badly. Pretty fair price for the trade and not an exorbitant salary for a young productive RB who was believed to have struggled due to our lack of offensive balance.

Unfortunately, with McNair aging like the Nazi in Indiana Jones and Boller not really making much progress, the situation remained exactly the same for Baltimore in '07 as it was for Buffalo in '05-'06. McGahee effectively traveled 400 miles south to face 8-9 man fronts all over again.