Bills Pick time?

Could be anywhere between 4:30 and after five depending on how may trades happen in the top 10. There could be several.

Ok thanks for the info i guess I will just wait and see what happends. I just hope i have enought time to get a pitcher in me before they pick.

Just drive this beast from work to the bar.

Ha! I think the cops here in atlanta would be on me pretty quick. When can the bills trade down? Does the draft have to have started? So should we know if they traded down while the 1-10 picks teams are on the clock or will we not know until the bills are on the clock? Sorry I have only watched one draft last year and don't remember.

Thanks

Ha! I think the cops here in atlanta would be on me pretty quick. When can the bills trade down? Does the draft have to have started? So should we know if they traded down while the 1-10 picks teams are on the clock or will we not know until the bills are on the clock? Sorry I have only watched one draft last year and don't remember.

Thanks

They can trade whenever they want. However, if they don't trade down BEFORE the draft starts, it is unlikely that they will do so until they are on the clock. A). No one wants to trade up unless they are trading into a current selection because it tips their hand and still leaves them open to being leapfrogged. B). No one wants to trade down before they are on the clock because they don't know who will be available for their pick.

So if you don't hear something before 3:00 pm, it's likely you won't hear anything again about the Bills until they are on the clock probably between 4:30-4:45ish.

Could be anywhere between 4:30 and after five depending on how may trades happen in the top 10. There could be several.

do they reset the clock when a trade happens? ie............if the raiders are on the clock do they use their whole 10 minutes and then say they traded down?then the team they traded with gets a whole 10 minutes?go bills!

do they reset the clock when a trade happens? ie............if the raiders are on the clock do they use their whole 10 minutes and then say they traded down?then the team they traded with gets a whole 10 minutes?go bills!

I thought they kept the clock where it was (meaning no extra time for new team). The team trading up usually picks pretty quickly anyway though since they were likely targeting one specific player.

They can trade whenever they want. However, if they don't trade down BEFORE the draft starts, it is unlikely that they will do so until they are on the clock. A). No one wants to trade up unless they are trading into a current selection because it tips their hand and still leaves them open to being leapfrogged. B). No one wants to trade down before they are on the clock because they don't know who will be available for their pick.

So if you don't hear something before 3:00 pm, it's likely you won't hear anything again about the Bills until they are on the clock probably between 4:30-4:45ish.

Thanks that really helps me plan my day. :lol: