A couple more Draft trade possibilities

H2o

1st- With the Houston Texans who have their eyes fixated on getting Rashard Mendenhall, who is moving up on alot of draft boards right now. They have Chris Brown, Ahman Green, Ron Dayne, Darius Walker, and Chris Taylor right now at their RB position. In other words, they don't have anybody. In doing this, we would swap firsts and get their third round pick as well. This would drop us back to #18 and allow us to take a WR at the appropriate spot for the value of any of these guys we've looked at to fill a spot as our #2. Also piling up another 3rd rounder as well. Possible? Maybe. But the Texans may just want to hang back and see what RB will fall to them. Either Mendenhall, Stewart, or Felix Jones and take their chances with one of the 3.

2nd- With the Washington Redskins. I know they've been extremely quit this offseason, but they could heat up on draft day. I think that Dan Snyder wants Derek Harvey from Florida, but don't believe that he will make it past Denver. Washington flips 1st's with Buffalo and gives us their 2nd, but we give them our 4th round pick. Possible? Yeah, but far fetched. I kinda think Dan is going to let things play out in a natural order this year since all of his attempts to bring a team together by way of FA and Coaches has fallen short.

3rd- The Pittsburgh Steelers want to move up to get Branden Albert to take the place of the departed Alan Faneca. Albert has been moving up draft boards across the NFL and could be a possible target of Denver also. Pittsburgh could want the guy that bad if he's still on the board when we hit the clock. We would get the Steelers 1st and 2nd for our 1st and 4th. Possible? I think so. More possible than some would believe.

4th- The last one I could see happening would be with the NY Giants. Yes, the NY Giants. It depends on whether Keith Rivers falls to our slot or not. If he does, Coughlin and the NY front office will be making the phone call and using Shockey as bait. We would swap 1st's get their 2nd and Shockey and we would give up our 3rd to them. So for swapping 1st's and a 3rd we get Shockey and the Giants 2nd round pick. We could still get a WR that would play opposite Evans that late in the 1st and we'd fill our TE spot for the next 4 years if the guy stays healthy. Possible? Ehhhhh, probably not. But interesting to think about.

We're in a good spot this year with all of the uncertainty as to whom is going to take who. Our options are wide open. I just hope that whatever plays out works to perfection for us, as do all of us Bills fans.

1st- With the Houston Texans who have their eyes fixated on getting Rashard Mendenhall, who is moving up on alot of draft boards right now. They have Chris Brown, Ahman Green, Ron Dayne, Darius Walker, and Chris Taylor right now at their RB position. In other words, they don't have anybody. In doing this, we would swap firsts and get their third round pick as well. This would drop us back to #18 and allow us to take a WR at the appropriate spot for the value of any of these guys we've looked at to fill a spot as our #2. Also piling up another 3rd rounder as well. Possible? Maybe. But the Texans may just want to hang back and see what RB will fall to them. Either Mendenhall, Stewart, or Felix Jones and take their chances with one of the 3.

2nd- With the Washington Redskins. I know they've been extremely quit this offseason, but they could heat up on draft day. I think that Dan Snyder wants Derek Harvey from Florida, but don't believe that he will make it past Denver. Washington flips 1st's with Buffalo and gives us their 2nd, but we give them our 4th round pick. Possible? Yeah, but far fetched. I kinda think Dan is going to let things play out in a natural order this year since all of his attempts to bring a team together by way of FA and Coaches has fallen short.

3rd- The Pittsburgh Steelers want to move up to get Branden Albert to take the place of the departed Alan Faneca. Albert has been moving up draft boards across the NFL and could be a possible target of Denver also. Pittsburgh could want the guy that bad if he's still on the board when we hit the clock. We would get the Steelers 1st and 2nd for our 1st and 4th. Possible? I think so. More possible than some would believe.

4th- The last one I could see happening would be with the NY Giants. Yes, the NY Giants. It depends on whether Keith Rivers falls to our slot or not. If he does, Coughlin and the NY front office will be making the phone call and using Shockey as bait. We would swap 1st's get their 2nd and Shockey and we would give up our 3rd to them. So for swapping 1st's and a 3rd we get Shockey and the Giants 2nd round pick. We could still get a WR that would play opposite Evans that late in the 1st and we'd fill our TE spot for the next 4 years if the guy stays healthy. Possible? Ehhhhh, probably not. But interesting to think about.

We're in a good spot this year with all of the uncertainty as to whom is going to take who. Our options are wide open. I just hope that whatever plays out works to perfection for us, as do all of us Bills fans.

other than the RB - which is unlikely, the Bills should just keep the pick and take Albert and Harvey.

you can keep Shlockey- he's injury prone, a whiner and can't run the seam anymore anyway.

other than the RB - which is unlikely, the Bills should just keep the pick and take Albert and Harvey.

you can keep Shlockey- he's injury prone, a whiner and can't run the seam anymore anyway.

I agree Obie wan. The first round in this draft will see a run on linemen with as many as 8 offensive lineman, and 8 defensive lineman going in the first round. If we want one we better get him early, plenty of WR and DB will fall to the second round like Flowers and Nelson.