If Bills were seriously interested in Shockey...........

COACH85

If the Bills could move down in the first round of the draft to still get their targeted WR, I have no problem giving up a 2nd and 4th for Shockey. Moving down in the First Round nets us an additional 3rd rounder which would then give us with (2) Third Round Picks. We would also still have one of our 4th Round Picks. Its a little bit of a gamble with Shockey (injuries/head case) but their is no TE coming out of this years class who can compare to what Shockey can do on the football field and his impact on an offense. At 28, He still has a handful of great seasons ahead of him if he can stay relatively injury free.

The only concern the Bills might have is $$$.

FWIW: This would be a good post in the thread about trading for Shockey, but this post doesn't rate its own thread.

I agree that trading down smartly would make trading away our second much easier to stomache.

If the Bills could move down in the first round of the draft to still get their targeted WR, I have no problem giving up a 2nd and 4th for Shockey. Moving down in the First Round nets us an additional 3rd rounder which would then give us with (2) Third Round Picks. We would also still have one of our 4th Round Picks. Its a little bit of a gamble with Shockey (injuries/head case) but their is no TE coming out of this years class who can compare to what Shockey can do on the football field and his impact on an offense. At 28, He still has a handful of great seasons ahead of him if he can stay relatively injury free.

The only concern the Bills might have is $$$.

What would you think about swapping first round picks and getting Shockey?

I don't necessarily advocate doing so.......just throwing this out there.

Dude... Shockey to Buffalo ain't gonna happen. Get over it, move on.

I don't know where folks come up with this crap. Why would the Bills bring on a TE that is a locker room cancer, can't block, make way too much kwan, and is seriously damaged goods, let alone give up anything more than a 6th rounder. Totally stupid fantasy bull$hitt.

Are yoy okay?? Just commenting on an ESPN Radio rumor. RELAX!

I don't know where folks come up with this crap. Why would the Bills bring on a TE that is a locker room cancer, can't block, make way too much kwan, and is seriously damaged goods, let alone give up anything more than a 6th rounder. Totally stupid fantasy bull$hitt.

i don't get it either............not to mention the guy never attends giants camp he stays in miami and works out on his own(ala willis mcgahee) i heard on sirius the other day and tim was saying that he has never seen a football player come back after a broken leg and be the dominate force before the broken leg................the guy is a punk a me first player ....just say no....go bills!

5 points for Jerry Mcguire reference