Chris Mortenson

H2o

Every time I hear this turd open his mouth in regard to the Bills it's negative. I wish they would make him leave the set from the time the team before Buffalo goes on the clock to the time the team after Buffalo has chosen. That guy really ticks me off.

Every time I hear this turd open his mouth in regard to the Bills it's negative. I wish they would make him leave the set from the time the team before Buffalo goes on the clock to the time the team after Buffalo has chosen. That guy really ticks me off.

Donahoes butt buddy? :lol:

IIRC, he's been treated to hate e-mail campaigns, egged on by some TBD'ers.

Paraphrasing Norman Vincent Peale... "How to Lose Friends and Influence Nobody". :lol:

He loves Tom Donahoe. He would say nothing wrong about Donahoe's moves, but after Donahoe was proven to be crappy seems as if Mort got all bitter and now will rarely say anything good about buffalo, and when he does it is grudgingly. He also doesn't like Marv or Ralph.

You are right, but he's deserved every hate mail he's gotten.

IIRC, he's been treated to hate e-mail campaigns, egged on by some TBD'ers.

Paraphrasing Norman Vincent Peale... "How to Lose Friends and Influence Nobody". :lol:

Nah, he fellated Donahoe when he was here. Everything he did was brilliant.

Mort has simply mirrored the Bills on-field results over the past 10 years. That's what we hate.

Mort has simply mirrored the Bills on-field results over the past 10 years. That's what we hate.

Yeah, we haven't been great over the last ten years. But this guy is completely ridiculous. I thought it was great when Berman put him in his place last year at the draft. I cannot recall a person in sports journalism acting like such an anus towards a franchise since I've followed sports. Some were opinionated, but not needed to be handed a roll of toilet paper every time their mouth opened.

I just do not care. There are plenty of other media sorts to gain information from. Shame that local Buffalo media are seemingly not able to get information on our home team , that we must often look to national media sorts. I don't expect our local media to be right up to the minute informed on the entire NFL, but it should not be to much to ask they have done their work as journalists and media sorts, that they have gained access to the Buffalo Bills.

Yeah, we haven't been great over the last ten years. But this guy is completely ridiculous. I thought it was great when Berman put him in his place last year at the draft. I cannot recall a person in sports journalism acting like such an anus towards a franchise since I've followed sports. Some were opinionated, but not needed to be handed a roll of toilet paper every time their mouth opened.

"Buffalo is circling the wagons on at a time Mort."

~Chris Berman

He likes to be critical---ESPN likes to create news if they can.

It's WAY more than that where the Bills are concerned...Not to mention during last Years Draft Mort was attacked by just about everyone on the ESPN broadcast for being rediculously harsh on the Bills Plans...Berman had enough and let Mort have it pretty good, and Mort was pissed...There was no hiding it...I think Mort got a bit embarassed by that, and I doubt he'll ever let up on The Bills much...It's really become quite a stupid grudge He's holding, for a guy who's supposed to be a Pro...He needs to move on... :lol: