The Tuna strikes a deal with Dallas.

That Fat Bastard Tuna robs the Cowboys again !??!!? I think Tuna has some major dirt on Jerry Jones. And it was a 4th for both, What the hell. Fisano was a second rounder and Ayodele was a third.

How else can anyone explain that trade?!? What a steal.

That Fat Bastard Tuna robs the Cowboys again !??!!? I think Tuna has some major dirt on Jerry Jones. And it was a 4th for both, What the hell. Fisano was a second rounder and Ayodele was a third.

Heck, the Cowboys would have probably thrown in Bobby Carpenter a first rounder.(Parcells probably begged that he not be included)

Then the Dolphins could have picked up an underachieving first ,second and third rounder.

The Cowboys are just getting a 4th for Fasano and Ayodele. Not a good deal for the Cowboys.

Yes it is. Those two barely see the field for them, and they got a 4th rounder? I'd take that any day.

That would be like us trading Haggan and Neufeld for a 4th.

Yes it is. Those two barely see the field for them, and they got a 4th rounder? I'd take that any day.

Agreed. The Cowboys for whatever reason did not want them.

I don't think they were exactly "tricked" out of dumping a recent 2nd and 3rd round choice for a 4rth rounder.

Fasano obviously didn't get time because of Witten. Didn't Ayodele start for the Cowboys. Don't even compare Haggan and Neufeld. Fasano was a 2nd Rnd. pick who the Cowboys were obviously high on take him there. Parcells made the Cowboys his B word in this trade no doubt.

Fasano obviously didn't get time because of Witten. Didn't Ayodele start for the Cowboys. Don't even compare Haggan and Neufeld. Fasano was a 2nd Rnd. pick who the Cowboys were obviously high on take him there. Parcells made the Cowboys his B word in this trade no doubt.

We should get a boatload for Youboty, he was projected to go in the first round and fell in our laps in the third round.

I hope some team makes us their "B word" and sends a pick our way for him.

We should get a boatload for Youboty, he was projected to go in the first round and fell in our laps in the third round.

I hope some team makes us their "B word" and sends a pick our way for him.

Umm I didn't say anything about him rated to be a 2nd he was picked there. This has nothing to do with Youboty.

So because Fasano was taken in the 2nd round, that means he's produced more than Neufeld?

Ayodele started for a year or two, and was quickly demoted.

Neither saw time, and to get a 4th round pick for two backup players is a great trade. People act like because they were picked in the 2nd or 3rd round, that they are good, or it was a steal.

Hey maybe we can trade a 4th rounder for David Carr, that would be a steal because he was the 1st pick in the draft!!!

I'd be pissed if I were a Dolphins fan. They gave up a 4th rounder for 2 backup players? Don't they already have a whole team of backups? Wow.

Fasano will probably see some time, they have sh------- TE's, but Ayodele won't. I liked Fasano at ND, but he's not worth a 4th rounder, wow.

It pains me to defend Fasano, but how can anyone say he isn't worth the gamble of a 2nd day draft pick? He was buried behind maybe the best TE in football for two seasons, who happened to play in all 32 games over that span (starting 31). Now one of the best football minds of all-time (who has intimate knowledge of his skills) is parting with a mid-round pick for him AND another player.

No doubt the deal could end up sucking for Miami, but I'd throw my money on Parcells vs. the "he's just a backup" crowd.

I'd be pissed if I were a Dolphins fan. They gave up a 4th rounder for 2 backup players? Don't they already have a whole team of backups? Wow.

Fasano will probably see some time, they have sh------- TE's, but Ayodele won't. I liked Fasano at ND, but he's not worth a 4th rounder, wow.

They would probably get one guy with less NFL experience and as much talent. Great trade for Miami.

Please let it be known that it was me who was being laughed at when I said watch out for Miami when Parcells was hired! I told everyone Parcells would get that team up and going.

Buffalo has some serious work to be done today in order to keep pace with everyone in the division!

Please let it be known that it was me who was being laughed at when I said watch out for Miami when Parcells was hired! I told everyone Parcells would get that team up and going.

Buffalo has some serious work to be done today in order to keep pace with everyone in the division!

Great offseason moves by him so far. Will it translate to the field?

Yeah, I don't think that's a great deal for the Dolphins. This is the first selection in the fourth round. Before they moved round three to Sunday, that was a very valuable selection. Despite the schedule change, that's still a pretty nice selection for two bodies. They have some name recognition, but that's about it.