Marcus Monk 6-4 222 Arkansas

Sam Lorne 6-3 220 Texas El-Paso

Mario Urrutia 6-6 232 Louisville

Ed Williams 6-4 206 Lane (TN.)

Some come with baggage

You left off a couple of good ones.

Adrian Arrington

Jerome Simpson

I like Bowman a lot. Maurice Purify is a punk and not the type of player I want on the Bills, but might be the best of the post round 4 WRs

I agree.

Bowman is a sleeper pick who could end up surprising some people. He could wind up being a draft steal in the later rounds.

I agree.

Bowman is a sleeper pick who could end up surprising some people. He could wind up being a draft steal in the later rounds.

I would not be surprised if the Bills addressed other needs and put off drafting WR- and landed Bowman later. That is my hunch. I also think they like Kelly a lot. They are gonna attempt to trade down. Do not be surprised if the pick is Mayo in the first. I think we are drafting BPA this year

I would not be surprised if the Bills addressed other needs and put off drafting WR- and landed Bowman later. That is my hunch. I also think they like Kelly a lot. They are gonna attempt to trade down. Do not be surprised if the pick is Mayo in the first. I think we are drafting BPA this year

It all depends on how the draft unfolds, but I strongly believe we will trade down.

You really seem to like Mayo.

It all depends on how the draft unfolds, but I strongly believe we will trade down.

You really seem to like Mayo.

I like Mayo and I love Groves. I think those are two of the best players available at 11. Brandon Albert too. I loathe the idea of drafting DRC or Derek Harvey.

BTW it is not just me who likes Mayo. The Bills have interviewed him. Who else have they shown that much interest in?