Draft Prediction

I predict the Bills will stand pat and pick with the 11th pick - no trades up or down with it.

I further predict that it won't matter who they select - 3/4 of all TBD posters will be upset by the selection - including several who wanted the selected player but thought we could have traded down to get them.

Finally, I predict they will select a WR with their first pick - probably Thomas. If someone fell into their laps from above, we might take them instead, but I think it'll be Thomas.

Who knows, a team could miss their pick deadline since the timing is shorter this year. crazier things have happened.

I predict the Bills will stand pat and pick with the 11th pick - no trades up or down with it.

I further predict that it won't matter who they select - 3/4 of all TBD posters will be upset by the selection - including several who wanted the selected player but thought we could have traded down to get them.

Finally, I predict they will select a WR with their first pick - probably Thomas. If someone fell into their laps from above, we might take them instead, but I think it'll be Thomas.

Who knows, a team could miss their pick deadline since the timing is shorter this year. crazier things have happened.

Which QB do you expect them to take?

Day 1 or day 2?