Looks like Buffalo is

NFL Network, as well as ESPN's John Clayton, are reporting that the Kansas City Chiefs - who hold the #5 and #17 picks in the first round of the draft - contacted Buffalo as soon as they traded DE Jared Allen to Minnesota about a potential trade opportunity. The Bills, according to NFLN, are interested in making a deal if the cornerback that they covet is off the board. Buffalo Rumblings can confirm for you, thanks to a friendly insider tip, that that cornerback is Troy's Leodis McKelvin, whom Buffalo's coaching staff and scouting department regard very highly.

I don't know if I like this. Some mocks have McKelvin going before us, some after. No matter what, I would like to see a trade down and get the top WR instead of CB. I wouldn't be upset, but I just don't really want a corner. If we do take him, hopefully we can trade back into the 1st

if we do go cb i hope its not mckelvin.i think he has had 3 career interceptions.reminds me of antoine winfield.hard hitter dosnt give up much,but dosnt get the turnover either.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic