Modrak, Brandon, and Wilson in the War Room

I have liked our last 2-3 drafts ty.

Sarcasm- a form of irony that is widely used in English especially when people are being humorous. Generally the sarcastic speaker or writer means the exact opposite of the word they use, often intending to be rude or to laugh at the person the words are addressed to.

I liked the last two, but man did 05 suck. I waited like 8 hours to hear the name : Roscoe Parrish.

Remember who everybody really really wanted us to get that year?????? MIKE NUGENT. A little absurd looking back on it. Although this was the first year where I've had even a shred of confidence in Lindell when the game is on the line.

Sarcasm- a form of irony that is widely used in English especially when people are being humorous. Generally the sarcastic speaker or writer means the exact opposite of the word they use, often intending to be rude or to laugh at the person the words are addressed to.

Sorry I didn't see the sarcasm tags...

I liked the last two, but man did 05 suck. I waited like 8 hours to hear the name : Roscoe Parrish.

Remember who everybody really really wanted us to get that year?????? MIKE NUGENT. A little absurd looking back on it. Although this was the first year where I've had even a shred of confidence in Lindell when the game is on the line.

Sorry to disappoint, but

"Everybody" liking Nugent would be limited to just you.

Sorry to disappoint, but

"Everybody" liking Nugent would be limited to just you.

Actually that year I was hoping a TE would fall to us or we would take a guy like Khalif Barnes or Vincent Jackson. I certainly never expected parrish. Nugent seemed like a good prospect but drafting a kicker in the 2nd when you lack a first rounder doesn't seem like a prudent move.