Do you fart in front of or on your wife/girlfriend?

EndZoneCrew

Some of my wives farts are the most vile disgusting smells I have ever encountered. For that reason, I try to fart in front of her. Now I'm not going to hold it in until my stomach hurts, but I'm not going to force one out either. Once we start firing at will, it will be like being in a gas chamber for me....

Once we start firing at will, it will be like being in a gas chamber for me....

"Don't fart until you see the whites of their eyes!"

No wait, that cant be right.

I have a bad case of farting in our bed for about 10 minutes one right after the other...sometimes I even farted on her leg to hear her say "gross"

If my wife eats a hard boiled egg and farts it can drive the cats upstairs for the :lol: rest of the day.

The woman I was with and I started laughing. She was cool about it. <_< Took a little while to start again.

Haha, Glad I'm not the only one. :beer: Its the best when they laugh too. Now if they were laughing so hard they let one rip, that would take the cake... or cheese.

1) Yes and she knows it (Dutch Oven style all the way)

2) No, never that is vile!

3) Maybe.....silent but deadly (blame the dog style)

Discuss

i just let them rip. it doesn't matter where. she knew what she was in for when she met me.

And you know what you are in for when she dumps on you!

:bag:

Dang, someone needs to tell that beyotch to play fair!

definitely #1. we had this situation come up this weekend while watching the draft at the bar. My buddy is sittin next to his girl, and he lifts his leg directly at her and just lets go. His logic was that he wasnt going to fart on the other patrons in the bar. We all agreed with him.

definitely #1. we had this situation come up this weekend while watching the draft at the bar. My buddy is sittin next to his girl, and he lifts his leg directly at her and just lets go. His logic was that he wasnt going to fart on the other patrons in the bar. We all agreed with him.

<_< Hilarious!!