Are you going to have tons of snacks for the draft????

I know I am!!!! I'm so pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to have nachos AND pizza!!! I only pray to god that the Bills dont trade out of the first round for picks next year! Ahhhhhhhrgggghhh I cant wait that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great post!!!! :blink::wallbash::thumbsup:

I have a routine every year for the past 5. Call me crazy. but I love to watch the entire first day of the draft as a great precursor to the 08/09 season. I learn the free agent moves I misses, know of impact rookies, and do a projection of where I think the teams will stand come opening day. I cannot do these things with at least 12 Labatt's, pizza, and wings.

I love the draft so much. Its such a fun day.

I have a routine every year for the past 5. Call me crazy. but I love to watch the entire first day of the draft as a great precursor to the 08/09 season. I learn the free agent moves I misses, know of impact rookies, and do a projection of where I think the teams will stand come opening day. I cannot do these things with at least 12 Labatt's, pizza, and wings.

I love the draft so much. Its such a fun day.

I'll only be drinking coffee, booze makes me sleepy.

My lovely wife who I love and obey has had me on Atkins for the past month. She said I could eat and drink whatever I want on Saturday, so I am thinking pizza for dinner, hot dogs(zwiegels white hots) for lunch, and Sam Adams all day long.

If you aren't ordering for delivery, buy the frozen Tombstone brand. Cheap and surprisingly good.

I'd also recommend an assortment of bagged snacks, and some chocolate bars...Snickers, Kit-Kat etc. Perhaps some Jujyfruits or Jujubes to cleanse the palate...

:thumbsup:

I know I am!!!! I'm so pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to have nachos AND pizza!!! I only pray to god that the Bills dont trade out of the first round for picks next year! Ahhhhhhhrgggghhh I cant wait that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure your mommy said you could have both nachos AND pizza?

It might not be good for the tummy.

My lovely wife who I love and obey has had me on Atkins for the past month. She said I could eat and drink whatever I want on Saturday, so I am thinking pizza for dinner, hot dogs(zwiegels white hots) for lunch, and Sam Adams all day long.

I try to avoid anything from the New England area (Sam Adams)when enjoying football related activities. I like the beer, we just don't allow it at our tailgates, especially Patroits* games. Can't beat a good white hot though!

Only in Buffalo does someone get publicly excited about an event because it contains a variety of junk food, followed by that sentiment being echoed by about 14 other people accompanied by suggestions for an optimal experience. Also, do not misinterpret my post. For my draft party we'll be drinking a ton of beers, grillin, celebrating last sunday a week late and ordering food from local slop shops for the other meals. One must eat a hell of a lot of food if they plan on watching the entire draft.

Nope. But I am going to have a ton of Molsons. :blink:

And I might have a few Genny Cream Ales on hand, too. :wallbash:

I used to work with an old Irishman who would go out to dinner with me and never eat, just drink. The first time out I asked him why he wasn't eating, he held up his pint and said "Thar's a sandwhich in every glass"

:thumbsup:

I get to watch the two rounds on Saturday, but Sunday is a different story. I coach Little League at 11:00, and then there's the four members of the family birthday party starting at 1:00....with NO TV!!!! I feel an illness coming on....