Dolphins put Taylor on the block

ESPN is reporting that the Phins want a 1st rd. pick for him.

Parcelles must be dreaming. Taylor is too old to warrant a 1st rounder. If I were a team in the market for Taylor 3rd is as high as I would go.

Thats as high as you would go...but not what Mr. Snyder would go.

"Mr Snyder, the Dolphins are trying to trade Jason Tay..."

"100 MILLION GUARANTEED AND OUR NEXT 3 YEARS WORTH OF FIRST ROUNDERS! ZOMG!"

ESPN is reporting that the Phins want a 1st rd. pick for him.

Parcelles must be dreaming. Taylor is too old to warrant a 1st rounder. If I were a team in the market for Taylor 3rd is as high as I would go.

Plus he's not gonna win Dancing With the Stars, so his value should drop even more.

No one will want a loser who can't beat out a fat Broadway chick, and a tiny little figure skater.

I think the Fins will get more for Taylor then you might think. Remember that the NFL is a trends league, and the new flavor of the month is to load up on the DL a la the Giants. So Taylor's value IMO is higher now then it would be a few years ago at the same age and same production.

Plus he's not gonna win Dancing With the Stars, so his value should drop even more.

No one will want a loser who can't beat out a fat Broadway chick, and a tiny little figure skater.

How can she not win it? She's pretty much a ringer. She's a dancer who dances on ice, so she is now pretty much doing what she did for a living without skates.