Devin Thomas is going for a visit in Chicago Friday.

I'm not sure I get the ploy - if the Bills were on the fence about Thomas, they wouldn't pass figuring they could get him in the second round; they'd pass knowing that he was gone to another team.

Chicago is in desperate need of OT help. If the Bills trade down with a team like KC, KC would most likely be taking an OT as could Denver meaning Chicago gets leftovers.

Chicago is in desperate need of OT help. If the Bills trade down with a team like KC, KC would most likely be taking an OT as could Denver meaning Chicago gets leftovers.

I agree. I wouldn't pull the trigger earlier to get him. If the KC trade has some truth to it that was reported on the board earlier I wouldn't panic, make the trade and get the guy that you want at #17. Chicago wants an OT from what I've heard.

here's a crazy idea, but hear me out:

stay at 11 and pick the guy thats highest on our board. even if it is a WR. and even if all the teams behind us "promise" not to pick him.

i dont know where i come up with this stuff sometimes...

But what if its not a reciever?????? Don't you know that the future of the Bills depends on us drafting a WR in the first round this year, even there are 2 DEs, 3 OTs, 2 LBs that are widely regarded as having better futures in the NFL. Don't you know that we are set at every other position besides WR.

P.S. The Bills met with Devin Thomas a few months ago...his name then was Bryant Johnson...same player.

I'll take James Hardy over Thomas... and I do not believe the Bills are that interested in Thomas. My prediciton is the Bills WILL NOT DRAFT THOMAS

Just look at the college career of Hardy and compare it to Thomas Sweed or Kelly. Hardy's stats dominated all of them... 36 TD's in 32 college games is amazing.

Thomas has significantly more catches in college then any of those 4... and he has awesome height and jumping ability.

The Bills want Hardy at WR not Thomas IMO.

But what if its not a reciever?????? Don't you know that the future of the Bills depends on us drafting a WR in the first round this year, even there are 2 DEs, 3 OTs, 2 LBs that are widely regarded as having better futures in the NFL. Don't you know that we are set at every other position besides WR.

P.S. The Bills met with Devin Thomas a few months ago...his name then was Bryant Johnson...same player.

But But... We need a wr at all costs. Regardless that the dropoff between say Devin Thomas- Andre Caldwell/Early Doucet isn't that big. :thumbsup:

I think Chicago is serious.

There may be a run on WRs from #20 and on, so Buffalo is looking good by trying to get to 17 or 19 with KC and Philly.

I don't think the Bills are convinced with Thomas, so they will trade down and hope Chicago takes the pressure off of them so they can grab a guy they want. I can see them moving up into the 1st again with the added KC pick and a 3rd.

My guess....1)Malcolm Kelly 1a) Antione Cason 2) John Carlson

They all fit the mold, and they all fill needs.