Bills schedule reminds me of a college schedule.

Our schedule this season could not be better. It is like a college season with 4 or 5 warm up games before conference play begins. Our first game in the division is not until week 8, At the very sorry Miami Dolphins no less(another warm up game). Week 9, home Vs. Jets, should be another win. I'm hoping to be 6-2 after these 2 victories and 2-0 in the division. Week 10 at NE puts us to 6-3. We will then take 5 of the final 7 games to finish at 11-5 with wins coming against Cle., KC, San Fran, Miami(again), and Jets(again). A possible win at Denver to make up for an earlier loss, so I don't see how we're not 11-5 with a shot at the Division title in the season finally at NE. What do you think??

Our schedule this season could not be better. It is like a college season with 4 or 5 warm up games before conference play begins. Our first game in the division is not until week 8, At the very sorry Miami Dolphins no less(another warm up game). Week 9, home Vs. Jets, should be another win. I'm hoping to be 6-2 after these 2 victories and 2-0 in the division. Week 10 at NE puts us to 6-3. We will then take 5 of the final 7 games to finish at 11-5 with wins coming against Cle., KC, San Fran, Miami(again), and Jets(again). A possible win at Denver to make up for an earlier loss, so I don't see how we're not 11-5 with a shot at the Division title in the season finally at NE. What do you think??

The schedule certainly looks friendly, but it is so hard to tell how good a team is going to be this day in age.

I feel good about the schedule however the team hits the west coast in week 4 against the Arizona which west coast trips usually kills this team. Beating the Jets twice again this year might be asking alot as every dog has its day. Even though the Chiefs suck Arrowhead is always tough to play at, and history tells us the Bills struggle there. Denver is also tough to play and it is set up like a trap game in between division opponents.The Browns and us are pretty equal, I like us because its at home. The Jags game in week two will be tough, as well as San Diego at home.I would like to think we can beat the *Pats once this year but that will also leave us with one loss. I look for this team to go 9-7 or 10-6. Although we have some easy teams to play location and timing I think is less then perfect. I still see this team as a work in progress but we have come a long way, and they way they are getting built shows that they will be good for the long haul. I think it is possible to make a run at a wildcard and if the *Pats stumble badly a division title.

The one thing I like about this schedule is that we are playing numerous teams that in my opinion are in full rebuild mode. Miami is in full rebuild mode, KC is in full rebuild mode, Oakland is in full rebuild mode, SF is rebuilding. I also think Cleveland is way overrated. They are getting way too much love right now. I have a feeling they are going to be the biggest disappointment this year. Their 1st 8 games are brutal.

The schedule certainly looks friendly, but it is so hard to tell how good a team is going to be this day in age.

I think it's more of a matter how long the Bills stay healthy.

I agree. The schedule sets up really nicely for the Bills. It helps that the AFC West and NFC West are so weak. They were probably the two weakest divisions we could possibly have been slotted against.

Question. What do you think these "weak" teams are saying when they see the mighty Bills on their schedule?