Bills draft history the last two years

In the last two drafts run by Levy and Co., the Bills have used there first pick to take who they thought was the most talented player and then trading into the late first/early second to take a player at a position of need. While Levy has moved on, he is serving as a consultant on this draft. Is there any reason to think that we won't be doing this again this year, with the most likely scenario being to trade up to get a WR with a late first round pick?

In the last two drafts run by Levy and Co., the Bills have used there first pick to take who they thought was the most talented player and then trading into the late first/early second to take a player at a position of need. While Levy has moved on, he is serving as a consultant on this draft. Is there any reason to think that we won't be doing this again this year, with the most likely scenario being to trade up to get a WR with a late first round pick?

I don't agree. I think both Whitner and Lynch were needs more then they were BPA.

But in the end, the front office knows much more than we do and it has showed.

I think this group knows what they are doing. I would not be surprised to see them doing some trading up or down during this whole weekend. I really like the Lito trade idea. If we do that then our D will be one of the best in the league.