*Official Misc. Draft Prediction Thread*

1. Rivers will fall, Bills will take him.

2. Raiders will take McFadden.

3. Gholston will be the best defensive player taken out of this year's draft, but I have no idea where he's going.

4. Matt Ryan is going to the Chiefs.

3. Gholston will be the best defensive player taken out of this year's draft, but I have no idea where he's going.

I agree with that. Also, I think McFadden is going to have an amazing Peterson type rookie year.

I think Calais Cambell will go pretty high.. like pick 15-20-ish.

The dolphins will be so cocky about picking Jake Long that they will be celebrating and high-fiving and their time will run out and they will lose the pick.

Now that would be funny. Actually I predict they will wait till there's 5 seconds left to annouce the pick. They're gonna make everyone mad. If I remember correctly that sort of happened with Mario Williams.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7957044...ng-vs.-Gholston

"Gholston looked a little stiff in the hips in drills, had trouble changing direction and didn't bend his knees consistently throughout."

"As strong as Gholston is, he has trouble disengaging from blockers to consistently position himself to make tackles."

.... because of the top quote...

The dude can be handled. His main attraction is what he looks like in his undies. On the field, the stiff hips are obvious, and it will be incredible if the NFL has a team dumb enough to put him at OLB. He gets juked in space when he is left in space. He has power and straight speed, nothing more.

Joe Flacco, Josh Johnson, and Kevin McConnell will have better careers than Henne, Flynn, Ryan, or Brohm.

Martin Rucker drops to Round 5, and Marcus Monk drops to Round 7. The Bills draft neither.

This Bills take one QB in Round 6, and one in UDFA.

Atlanta, Denver, NYJ, Colts, and Buffalo will be judged to have the "best drafts".

Florida's Andre Caldwell and Mario Manningham drop to Round 4.

Denney has more sacks than Gholston this year.

Chilo Rachal OG is chosen for the all-rookie team.

The Bills take 2 WR's in this draft and 2 more in UDFA.

The Bills don't draft Schmitt, and draft a lesser-known FB in Round 7, and he outgains and out-receives Schmitt in each of hi first 3 seasons.

A Tackle is drafted on Day 2.

Two Day 2 picks occupy starting roles on the Defense in 2008.

A few predictions just to get started:

1. Malcom Kelly will be available for The Bills pick in the second round, The Bills will take a pass.

2. Owen Schmitt will not be taken before the 6th round.

3. The Bills will not take Keith Rivers, even if he is on the board when we pick.

4. Rivers will drop out of the top 10.

5. McFadden will drop in this draft.

6 .Mendenhall and Stewart will both have better careers than McFadden in the NFL. Both will be in the top 10-15 backs in the league at this time next year.

6. --- are you kidding me? grow up...

McFadden is a complete stud. As an SEC fan I've been able to appreciate this kid for the last few years. He is as physically gifted as any RB... ever. And that is a serious comment. He is like Adrien Peterson last year, minus the injury concerns, I can't believe all this talk about Mendenhall and Stewart being better -- based on what?? A few "analysts trying to be cute with bold predictions.

Watch a tape of McFadden against LSU this past season and then talk to me. At least Mendenhall is a viable argument; he did produce in the clutch last year. But give me a break with Stewart... He is a work out player only. Much like Vernon Gholston -- they both look good in tights in a practice dome. I wouldn't waste a second on either one of them. This isn't the NBA, we don't need to draft purely on prospect potential; this is the show me the money league; we don't need any glorified body-builders eating up our high draft picks.

-Malcolm Kelly and Desean Jackson become two of the best from this class... and Jackson also excels on returns.

-DTs Glenn Dorsey and Sedrick Ellis become two of the best in the league.

-The Bills take 2 WRs and 1 TE in this draft.

-JP Losman is traded for a 4th round pick which the Bills then trade with another pick to move back into the 3rd round.

-Jordy Nelson will be a Bill.

-Matt Ryan becomes another top 10 bust.

-The ESPN draft crew will take great pleasure in torturing Bills fans with bloodthirsty attacks on their "ridiculous" picks... Every so often, Berman or Jaworski will interject trying to defend the Bills brass, but to no avail... It will be like a pack of wolves... Get ready.

6. --- are you kidding me? grow up...

McFadden is a complete stud. As an SEC fan I've been able to appreciate this kid for the last few years. He is as physically gifted as any RB... ever. And that is a serious comment. He is like Adrien Peterson last year, minus the injury concerns, I can't believe all this talk about Mendenhall and Stewart being better -- based on what?? A few "analysts trying to be cute with bold predictions.

Watch a tape of McFadden against LSU this past season and then talk to me. At least Mendenhall is a viable argument; he did produce in the clutch last year. But give me a break with Stewart... He is a work out player only. Much like Vernon Gholston -- they both look good in tights in a practice dome. I wouldn't waste a second on either one of them. This isn't the NBA, we don't need to draft purely on prospect potential; this is the show me the money league; we don't need any glorified body-builders eating up our high draft picks.

If you disagree with me in regards to Mendenhall and Stewart, that's your choice.

But to say McFadden is like Adrian Peterson last year shows from the onset, that you have no credibility in even discussing Rb's.<_<

Adrian Peterson is a once a decade combination of power and speed. He has legitimate Hall of Fame potential.

McFadden has speed and explosiveness, but he is not shifty or powerful. He is built more like a WR than a traditional RB . The weakest part of his game is leg drive, which IMHO will keep him from being a 3OO carry bell cow back in the NFL.(which I think BOTH Stewart and Mendenhall will be). Throw in questions about this guys character and to me he is a risky pick. Certainly McFadden will show flashes of excellence with his speed,but IMHO he will need to be complemented with a power back in a committee in the NFL.

Your dismissal of Stewart and Mendenhall as just workout warriors is completely off the mark, and I'm counting on others ignorance to scoop them up in all my fantasy football drafts. They are both at least as talented as Marshawn Lynch. If they are put on better teams than Lynch as rookies(which is likely) and shoulder the load, they both could have extremely productive seasons.

McFadden in the same class with Adrian Peterson? I'm still having a hard time believing ANYONE could make such a statement. <_<

If you disagree with me in regards to Mendenhall and Stewart, that's your choice.

But to say McFadden is like Adrian Peterson last year shows from the onset, that you have no credibility in even discussing Rb's.<_<

Adrian Peterson is a once a decade combination of power and speed. He has legitimate Hall of Fame potential.

McFadden has speed and explosiveness, but he is not shifty or powerful. He is built more like a WR than a traditional RB . The weakest part of his game is leg drive, which IMHO will keep him from being a 3OO carry bell cow back in the NFL.(which I think BOTH Stewart and Mendenhall will be). Throw in questions about this guys character and to me he is a risky pick. Certainly McFadden will show flashes of excellence with his speed,but IMHO he will need to be complemented with a power back in a committee in the NFL.

Your dismissal of Stewart and Mendenhall as just workout warriors is completely off the mark, and I'm counting on others ignorance to scoop them up in all my fantasy football drafts. They are both at least as talented as Marshawn Lynch. If they are put on better teams than Lynch as rookies(which is likely) and shoulder the load, they both could have extremely productive seasons.

McFadden in the same class with Adrian Peterson? I'm still having a hard time believing ANYONE could make such a statement. <_<

You have got to be kidding.

Look at the numbers McFadden put up in the best conference in the country and then talk to me. If you are insinuatong that he is neither shifty or powerful how the hell did he break so many tackles. He has all the tool AD Peterson has and then some.

In three years at Arkansas, McFadden never had an average less than 5.6 yards a carry -- Peterson's high was 5.4 at Oklahoma.

As far as toting the rock as an every-down back, McFadden's Sophomore and Junior year carry totals were, respectively,

284 and 325. Adrian Peterson's high was 220... Oh yeah, that's cause AD was hurt. Well guess what, that's part of being a RB; McFadden has no injury concerns -- and he took his beating in the SEC not the Little 12.

Look at the numbers and video, not McShay's or Kiper's mocks. No leg-drive or elusiveness, give me a break. Watch the tape and then lhonestly come back.

-Phillip Merlling Becomes Chris Kelsays clone. Whoever drafts him will be disapointed.

-Derrick Harvey doesn't produce as much as you might think. Watch one of his highlight videos, tell me #49 doesn't create the pressure while harvey cleans it up.

-McFadden is more Reggie Bush than Adrian Peterson.

-Sweed and Thomas will both be solid pros.

-Dorsey and Ellis will both be VERY good in the pros.

-Jonal Saint-Dic will be a very good late round/UDFA steal for someone. (probably not us, doesn't fit our system)

-Aqib Talib will be the worst CB to come out of this years draft. (out of the first/second rounders)

-Derrick Harvey doesn't produce as much as you might think. Watch one of his highlight videos, tell me #49 doesn't create the pressure while harvey cleans it up.

I agree. There is one way I will be all pissed off after this draft.. and that is if we draft Harvey with a first rounder. I barely think he's worth a 2nd round pick.