*Official Misc. Draft Prediction Thread*

A few predictions just to get started:

1. Malcom Kelly will be available for The Bills pick in the second round, The Bills will take a pass.

2. Owen Schmitt will not be taken before the 6th round.

3. The Bills will not take Keith Rivers, even if he is on the board when we pick.

4. Rivers will drop out of the top 10.

5. McFadden will drop in this draft.

6 .Mendenhall and Stewart will both have better careers than McFadden in the NFL. Both will be in the top 10-15 backs in the league at this time next year.

The dolphins will be so cocky about picking Jake Long that they will be celebrating and high-fiving and their time will run out and they will lose the pick.

That reminds me of the old saying, "man with hands in pockets feel cocky all day."

- McFadden will be drafted by the Chiefs

- The Raiders will trade down from the #4 slot

- Dan Connor will be drafted by the Dolphins to replace Zach Thomas

- Early Doucet will be selected in the first round ...probably by San Francisco

- The Lions won't pick a WR in the first round :wallbash:

- DRC will go out partying Saturday night to celebrate being drafted by the Eagles and will completely ruin his one remaining kidney ;)

- McFadden will be drafted by the Chiefs

- The Raiders will trade down from the #4 slot

- Dan Connor will be drafted by the Dolphins to replace Zach Thomas

- Early Doucet will be selected in the first round ...probably by San Francisco

- The Lions won't pick a WR in the first round :wallbash:

- DRC will go out partying Saturday night to celebrate being drafted by the Eagles and will completely ruin his one remaining kidney ;)

Hey man i have one kidney and that doesnt stop me from having fun

1. Malcom Kelly will be available for The Bills pick in the second round, The Bills will take a pass.

3. The Bills will not take Keith Rivers, even if he is on the board when we pick.

6 .Mendenhall and Stewart will both have better careers than McFadden in the NFL. Both will be in the top 10-15 backs in the league at this time next year.

You really could have combined items 3 and 4 quite easily.

At the risk of being "proven wrong" the next time the Rams schedule a press conference...

Vernon Gholston

the guy is a workout wonder with stiff hips. He is definitely too stiff for OLB. As a down DE, the kid has the bull rush and the straight wide rush, but ask him to double move and the hips start to show. Any decent OT in the NFL with enough power to handle his bull rush should shut down Gholston completely. We can only hope he ends up a Jet or Pat.

At the risk of being "proven wrong" the next time the Rams schedule a press conference...

Vernon Gholston

the guy is a workout wonder with stiff hips. He is definitely too stiff for OLB. As a down DE, the kid has the bull rush and the straight wide rush, but ask him to double move and the hips start to show. Any decent OT in the NFL with enough power to handle his bull rush should shut down Gholston completely. We can only hope he ends up a Jet or Pat.

Agree with that. I think the Rams will regret not taking Glen Dorsey but I am not familiar with their DL personnel so maybe they are in need of a DE more. But the ability drop-off from Dorsey to Gholston is huge IMO

Vernon Gholston

Excellent speed rusher who needs to be accounted for on every play and has good field presence, locating the ball quickly to fly to it and contain the run … Has the ability to consistently disrupt the backfield, as he has the speed to escape and the strength to overpower offensive tackles off the edge … Plays with the type of effort and emotion that makes a coach comfortable knowing that he will make plays all over the field … Has great flexibility and balance working down the line and changing direction … Has a low center of gravity and strong anchor, making it very rare to see him on the ground … When he is taken off of his feet, he is quick to recover and get back into the action … Has loose hips, good knee bend and balance in his running stride when chasing long distances … Has rare ability to run the field for a player his size and can be sudden in his initial movement

Every analysis I've seen of this kid says just the opposite of what you said (Warroom scouts take above) ... but ok.

I don't want this kid in the AFC East.

Those are some bold predictions.

1. Agree.

2. Maybe.

3. Agree.

4. Maybe, but doubtful.

5. I dunno, will he get past the Jets? If he does fall, good for us, maybe Dallas will trade up with us for him! That would be the best case scenario.

6. Better careers than McFadden? Maybe. Both top-15 RBs? Maybe.