JinWPB

1985 proved to be a very good year for the Bills.

After picking Bruce #1 overall the rest of the Bills own picks were just so, so. ( only Andre turn out to be a long time starter) They struck gold though with what other teams discarded in final cuts, and years later found a short QB that was a player.The Bill's had a few busts in 1985 which I haven't included here. I just wanted remind everyone what late picks can do for your team.

#1 Bruce Smith..Bill's Pick

#57 Frank Reich..Bill's Pick

#86 Andre Reed..Bill's Pick

#169 Ron Pitts..Bill's pick

#226 Steve Tasker..Oiler's pick

#261 Mark Kelso..Eagle's pick

#285 Doug Flutie..Ram's pick

So lets hope the Bill's front office does a good job even in the later rounds.

After picking Bruce #1 overall the rest of the Bills own picks were just so, so. They struck gold though with what other teams discarded in final cuts, and years later found a short QB that was a player.The Bill's had a few busts in 1985 which I haven't included here. I just wanted remind everyone what late picks can do for your team.

What???????

After picking Bruce #1 overall the rest of the Bills own picks were just so, so. ( only Andre turn out to be a long time starter) They struck gold though with what other teams discarded in final cuts, and years later found a short QB that was a player.The Bill's had a few busts in 1985 which I haven't included here. I just wanted remind everyone what late picks can do for your team.

Just so-so...? I think I don't like your definition of so-so. Andre Reed & Frank Reich are so-so picks? May all of our second and third rounders be that crappy.

Number one value draft pick ever. Man, I can't believe he made it past the first round.

People must have all just been crazy in 1985.

I thought he was drafted by the Bears or the Pats..I dont recall the Rams drafting him