Would ya?

sh--! LABills in deep kimchi!!! Who else do we know that has a predilection for Eastern European women & lives in the LA area? He probably figured what the !@#$, I only turn 46 once. Time for some Ukrainian pie.

You sure? This has S. Soland written all over it, if ya ask me. :P

I got some bad stories about that stuff from my college days. we would take a cap full then have a few beers, it taks e about an half hour to get through your system but once it does it doubles the intensity of what you drink. It also rids you of a hang over the next day, but I cant tell you how many kids i have seen coma tosed (sp?) for taking some then thinking it did not work than taking another one. It look sjust like water but has an extremely salty taste, you know when you drink it.

Anyway I was young and dumb, now I am just older and dumb.

I got some bad stories about that stuff from my college days. we would take a cap full then have a few beers, it taks e about an half hour to get through your system but once it does it doubles the intensity of what you drink. It also rids you of a hang over the next day, but I cant tell you how many kids i have seen coma tosed (sp?) for taking some then thinking it did not work than taking another one. It look sjust like water but has an extremely salty taste, you know when you drink it.

wow you got lucky! I have tried many drugs but would never, ever touch GHB- especially pairing with alcohol. I am glad you are smarter and older now

That's what happened to me the first time I took LSD. We waited and waited for it to take affect. So we took another hit. Quite the interesting evening to say the least.

I call BS and no offense meant, at all. However, hangovers are caused by the toxins from alcohol remaining in your system and your body working it out or reacting to the after effects of doing so. Your bodies ability to adapt to the toxins plays a role as well. My guess is that people drank less alcohol and then went, "Hey no hangover dude!. GHB makes my head feel better. Now why does my ass hurt?"

I think there is a chemist on the board who knows a fair amount about GHB. Perhaps I am wrong and he will pop in to explain why.

That's what happened to me the first time I took LSD. We waited and waited for it to take affect. So we took another hit. Quite the interesting evening to say the least.

I used to love LSD...never had a bad experience...if it didn't do damage to your brain (so they say) and was legal, I would be doing it now.... :devil:

I call BS and no offense meant, at all. However, hangovers are caused by the toxins from alcohol remaining in your system and your body working it out or reacting to the after effects of doing so. Your bodies ability to adapt to the toxins plays a role as well. My guess is that people drank less alcohol and then went, "Hey no hangover dude!. GHB makes my head feel better. Now why does my ass hurt?"

I think there is a chemist on the board who knows a fair amount about GHB. Perhaps I am wrong and he will pop in to explain why.

I don't think you need a chemist to explain why his ass hurt.

Window pain.

It was very bizzare. I was spending the night at a friends house and we assumed there would be no school the next day because it was snowing pretty hard and the wind was blowing pretty good too. During the night the snow stopped. My friend asked me if it was still blowing because if it was they still would close school. I remember sticking my head out the window and I couldn't tell. It didn't sound or feel like the wind was blowing but the trees were bending and twisting like there was a hurricane out there. The craziest thing I ever saw. :devil:

I don't think you need a chemist to explain why his ass hurt.

It was very bizzare. I was spending the night at a friends house and we assumed there would be no school the next day because it was snowing pretty hard and the wind was blowing pretty good too. During the night the snow stopped. My friend asked me if it was still blowing because if it was they still would close school. I remember sticking my head out the window and I couldn't tell. It didn't sound or feel like the wind was blowing but the trees were bending and twisting like there was a hurricane out there. The craziest thing I ever saw. :devil:

I never got visuals much. I did see this green, glowing, fan blade spinning in the floor one night. It was spinning around and it didn't have a cover on it. I saw it and thought, "Gee that is sorta dangerous.", and as I approached it; I realized it was a CD laying on the floor (I should note that they were a relatively new invention at the time).

It look sjust like water but has an extremely salty taste, you know when you drink it.

Hmmmm...Clear and salty, huh? Not sure I'd tell too many people about the wild times you had at the frat house in college...

One night in college a bunch of us took LSD. Turns out the party we went to was a 'womb party' -- they had decorated the entire room in pink insulation....it was pretty f'in' funny on acid. :devil:

We were still trippin' hard about six hours later and that was enough for me.

I used to love me some Cid. Shrooms and Mesc are great too. I grew up in Hamburg and when the fair came to town you knew there was some serious Cid coming with it. Anyone else remember the park off the midway back in the day? Some crazy schit happened there!

I had one bad trip in my life. It was not a great experience! Ah, the stories I could tell...