I really don't want to pick at 11

I have gone over this draft time and time again. I keep trying to pick the guy I want at 11. I honestly cannot make a selection. I love Sweed's character, McKelvin's playmaking ability, Harvey's pure pass rush ability, Thomas' potential, etc. However, I just don't want to take any of them at 11.

I know trading down is much easier said than done. It will probably end up with the Bills not finding a dance partner and just selecting the person they've liked best all along, regardless of whether or not it is a reach.

But am I alone here? I get into the draft shoulder-deep each year. I just think 11 is a bad spot to pick right now. Unless something crazy happens and someone falls out of the top ten, I just can't see myself being satisfied with our pick. It has nothing to do with the Bills; it has to do with the state of this year's draft. I'm really looking forward to our second, third and fourths.

*Disclaimer: I know that McKelvin and Harvey very well might not even be there at 11. I'm saying if they are, I still would rather select them later because I don't feel like they're worth that pick.

I have gone over this draft time and time again. I keep trying to pick the guy I want at 11. I honestly cannot make a selection. I love Sweed's character, McKelvin's playmaking ability, Harvey's pure pass rush ability, Thomas' potential, etc. However, I just don't want to take any of them at 11.

I know trading down is much easier said than done. It will probably end up with the Bills not finding a dance partner and just selecting the person they've liked best all along, regardless of whether or not it is a reach.

But am I alone here? I get into the draft shoulder-deep each year. I just think 11 is a bad spot to pick right now. Unless something crazy happens and someone falls out of the top ten, I just can't see myself being satisfied with our pick. It has nothing to do with the Bills; it has to do with the state of this year's draft. I'm really looking forward to our second, third and fourths.

*Disclaimer: I know that McKelvin and Harvey very well might not even be there at 11. I'm saying if they are, I still would rather select them later because I don't feel like they're worth that pick.

someone always falls.......let's just hope it's a good fit for the bills

Now see, THIS is the reason I find the draft idiotic. No offense, lunch pail, but come Saturday afternoon we'll be listening to so-called "experts" saying a guy drafted at #11 shouldn't have been picked until #13, and the guy picked at #15 should really have gone at #12, and...

It's all quite ridiculous.

Now see, THIS is the reason I find the draft idiotic. No offense, lunch pail, but come Saturday afternoon we'll be listening to so-called "experts" saying a guy drafted at #11 shouldn't have been picked until #13, and the guy picked at #15 should really have gone at #12, and...

It's all quite ridiculous.

Oh, no offense taken. And I'm not even saying drop down to the late teens. I'm saying I don't see much value based on these prospects until 20 and beyond. Again, that's just me, I don't watch hours of game film. But that's the feeling I get.

Oh, no offense taken. And I'm not even saying drop down to the late teens. I'm saying I don't see much value based on these prospects until 20 and beyond. Again, that's just me, I don't watch hours of game film. But that's the feeling I get.

Most of the EXPERTS agree, there is NO WR with 1st round talent, they also agree probably 2 will be drafted in the 1st.