Gil Brandt's top 100

Beerball

Thanks for posting. I always respected his analysis and passion when it comes to the draft. I also enjoy listening to him. The guy has a lot of historical and current knowledge regarding the draft etc.

Thanks for posting this.

I've missed his in-depth analysis on NFL.Com.

I guees we'll have to settle for these quick blurbs this year.

I'm happy he's still contributing, it's part of my draft tradition to at least see what he has to say.

I see Rivers is a tier 1 talent according to one of the best evaluators of all time.

I'm just messin' with ya.

GO BILLS!!!

I was surprised by that too. Someone tell me why Branden Albert shouldn't be our pick? Or Clady? Or Otah?

I'd be happy with Albert, but I think there are a couple other players that fill needs better in his tier 2 than Clady or Otah (specifically, Sweed, DRC, Thomas).

I really wonder where Ray Rice will land. I like that kid. I always pulled for Rutgers. I wouldnt mind him on the Bills to pair with Lynch, I know here come the Freddy Jackson fans..........

I think Rice will go round three or four. Him becomming a Bill is not really a realistic scenario IMO. But he think he will carve himself a nice little niche somewhere in the NFL. Maybe as a Darren Sproles type, returning kicks and spelling a number one RB on occasion.

Thanks. Great read.

Brandt is the best expert out there.

Interesting that he's got John Carlson as the top TE. Keller is Tier 7.

He also has Bennett in tier 8.

Everyone's recent favorite:

Jordy Nelson, WR, Kansas State

Originally a defensive back, he redshirted in 2003 and did not play in 2004. ... Started playing wide receiver in 2005 and caught 122 passes in '07. ... Won four events at Kansas state track meet -- 100, 200, and 400 meters, and long jump. ... Best traits are good hands and speed in pads (because of his strength). ... Note: Could move up into Tier Four.