My dartboards full.

JinWPB

No trades. This would require a couple players dropping 1/2 to 1 1/2 rnds, but is still a very possible draft .

#1 Derrick Harvey DE FLORIDA We are getting older , don't have good depth, and need some game changers .

#2 Calias Campbell DE MIAMI These 2 picks could lead to some future trades or releases.

#3 Malcolm Kelley WR OKLAHOMA We get one of the big WR we targeted.

#4 Martellus Bennett TE TEXAS A&M We luck out and Bennett drop from mid 3rd to early 4th.

#4 Terrel Thomas CB USC Big fast good tackler, 3rd rnd , he falls to us at 132

#5 Josh Barrett S ARIZONA.ST This adds to mix at safety.

#6 Marcos Howard LB GEORGIA If Howard drops to the 6th it would be a steal.

#7 Jerimicheal Finley TE TEXAS Only one year of college ball could bring him to us at 7, a project but great upside.

#7 Dennis Dixon QB OREGON Our 3rd QB and maybe our Antwaan Randle El

#7 Jamey Richards C BUFFALO HomeBoy project at center and guard back-up.

lets go Bills ... what do you think???

No trades. This would require a couple players dropping 1/2 to 1 1/2 rnds, but is still a very possible draft .

#1 Derrick Harvey DE FLORIDA We are getting older , don't have good depth, and need some game changers .

#2 Calias Campbell DE MIAMI These 2 picks could lead to some future trades or releases.

#4 Martellus Bennett TE TEXAS A&M We luck out and Bennett drop from mid 3rd to early 4th.

#7 Jerimicheal Finley TE TEXAS Only one year of college ball could bring him to us at 7, a project but great upside.

I really like Derrick Harvey- Bennet as 4th round pick would be sweet- don't forget about our extra 4th

I don't see the Bills taking 2 DE's that early, let alone 2 TE's. I also don't think either Kelly or Bennett will be there at those picks. I would love that draft however. Also, I would draft a CB somewhere

Corner ... oh yes I forgot my #132 pick Terrel Thomas....done.

lol, Campbell in the 2nd after taking a DE in the first?

Kelly in the 3rd round? :wallbash:

Bennett in the 4th :lol:?

Sorry, aint gonna happen.

So if Aaron gets hurt we go through the season starting Denney and Kelsey and Ryan Neil as the #1 backup.

After the egg Malcolm Kelly had at his pro day and his little rant...yes, 3rd rnd,

Martelus Bennett will probably go in the 3rd, but for a player to slide 1 round is not unheard of on draft day.

So if Aaron gets hurt we go through the season starting Denney and Kelsey and Ryan Neil as the #1 backup.

No. You apparently forgot that you drafted Harvey with the first round pick when making this depth chart.

After the egg Malcolm Kelly had at his pro day and his little rant...yes, 3rd rnd,

No. Kelly is still projected to be a late first rounder, and I can't foresee any scenario that he lasts through the 2nd round on.

Martelus Bennett will probably go in the 3rd, but for a player to slide 1 round is not unheard of on draft day.

Martellus Bennett is projected to be a second rounder.

Would be great if it happened but I dont see it happening...not realistic for that many players to fall that far.

With all the NEEDS on this team, there is NO CHANCE IN HELL that Buffalo take 2 DEs in the first two rounds. There is an argument, and a decent one, that if Derrick Harvey is there at #11, Buffalo should draft him. However, I should point out that he, IMO, is not the best DE in this draft. Quentin Groves played a heck of a lot better against the same top-notch competition in the SEC. He's projected to go in the mid to late 20s. Buffalo NEEDS a receiver, and there is again, no chance in hell that Malcolm Kelly is going to slip to the third round. No way. Latest he goes is to Buffalo in the second at 42, and that's assuming we don't take Devin Thomas at #11 which is looking more and more likely. (See the Buffalo News from today.)

There is no argument, however, that taking two DEs is a good idea. Kelsay is 29 and Schobel is 32. They're not "old." The problem last year wasn't at DE, it was at DT. The only DT who showed up consistently when he was out there was McCargo, but he didn't have nearly the playing time he should have. There was no consistent inside talent that required a double team, thus Schobel and Kelsay were routinely subject to those double teams. That led to a decrease in their production. With Stroud and Johnson coming in, and with McCargo expected to start at the 3 Tech, look for Schobel and Kelsay to have significantly better production from the DE position.

Buffalo's Draft Should Look As Follows, assuming no trades:

1. Devin Thomas WR

2. Brandon Flowers CB

3. Martellus Bennet TE

4. Mike Pollack C

4. Jerome Simpson WR

5. Owen Schmitt/Peyton Hillis FB

6. Marcos Howard (Good Pick if he's there, you are right about that)

7. DT

7. DE

7. O-Line

Buffalo's got too many needs to take two DEs in the first two rounds. I could see them taking Harvey in the first, rather than a receiver, but not two. If Buffalo trades back with Philly and acquires an additional second rounder, I could see them taking Devin Thomas at 19 and then getting Calais Campbell with the first of the two second rounders, but we need a WR and a TE before we even look at the Defensive Line.

You also forget that Spencer Johnson has played well at DE in Minnesota in a rotational situation, so the current lineup at DE is actually

1. Aaron Schobel

2. Chris Kelsay

3. Ryan Denney

4. Spencer Johnson

5. Al Wallace (If Retained)

6. Ryan Neill

Also, I would not be surprised if the Bills retained Al Wallace as a backup for this year either.

No. You apparently forgot that you drafted Harvey with the first round pick when making this depth chart.

Didn't forget, we have no depth at DE.and average talent opposite Aaron .

No. Kelly is still projected to be a late first rounder, and I can't foresee any scenario that he lasts through the 2nd round on.

Quess we'll see Sat. , there are a lot of other receivers, not every team is looking for 6"4".that runs a 4.7.

Martellus Bennett is projected to be a second rounder.

Kirwin and Brandt both have him rated early to mid 3rd. could he fall from there to early 4th. I say maybe , there are a lot of TE rated near him... Rucker, Carlson,K. Davis,Cotten....

With all the NEEDS on this team, there is NO CHANCE IN HELL that Buffalo take 2 DEs in the first two rounds. There is an argument, and a decent one, that if Derrick Harvey is there at #11, Buffalo should draft him. However, I should point out that he, IMO, is not the best DE in this draft. Quentin Groves played a heck of a lot better against the same top-notch competition in the SEC. He's projected to go in the mid to late 20s. Buffalo NEEDS a receiver, and there is again, no chance in hell that Malcolm Kelly is going to slip to the third round. No way. Latest he goes is to Buffalo in the second at 42, and that's assuming we don't take Devin Thomas at #11 which is looking more and more likely. (See the Buffalo News from today.)

There is no argument, however, that taking two DEs is a good idea. Kelsay is 29 and Schobel is 32. They're not "old." The problem last year wasn't at DE, it was at DT. The only DT who showed up consistently when he was out there was McCargo, but he didn't have nearly the playing time he should have. There was no consistent inside talent that required a double team, thus Schobel and Kelsay were routinely subject to those double teams. That led to a decrease in their production. With Stroud and Johnson coming in, and with McCargo expected to start at the 3 Tech, look for Schobel and Kelsay to have significantly better production from the DE position.

Buffalo's Draft Should Look As Follows, assuming no trades:

1. Devin Thomas WR

2. Brandon Flowers CB

3. Martellus Bennet TE

4. Mike Pollack C

4. Jerome Simpson WR

5. Owen Schmitt/Peyton Hillis FB

6. Marcos Howard (Good Pick if he's there, you are right about that)

7. DT

7. DE

7. O-Line

Buffalo's got too many needs to take two DEs in the first two rounds. I could see them taking Harvey in the first, rather than a receiver, but not two. If Buffalo trades back with Philly and acquires an additional second rounder, I could see them taking Devin Thomas at 19 and then getting Calais Campbell with the first of the two second rounders, but we need a WR and a TE before we even look at the Defensive Line.

You also forget that Spencer Johnson has played well at DE in Minnesota in a rotational situation, so the current lineup at DE is actually

1. Aaron Schobel

2. Chris Kelsay

3. Ryan Denney

4. Spencer Johnson

5. Al Wallace (If Retained)

6. Ryan Neill

Also, I would not be surprised if the Bills retained Al Wallace as a backup for this year either.

I would love that draft, just I think Sweed is better than Thomas

I admire your confidence in the existing OL, and their continuing ability to avoid injuries. :wallbash:

It sucks.

Just kidding. I like the DEs early, but I don't know if that's in the Bills' plans. Schobel and Kelsay are making a nice chunk of change, so that could be nearly as big a gaffe as it was to have a pair of QBs w/ multimillion dollar contracts, like the late John Butler did w/ RJ and the other guy.......whatever his name was.

I really like Thomas if he's there that late. Physical, and could help in nickel/dime packages. It could be a long shot though (being there in the 4th).

Your draft is insane. No offence.

Kelly Campbell, Kelly, and Bennett all won't fall that far.

Two DE's, both with our first and second picks!? C'mon.

I'm sorry, but I just find this draft to be ridiculous.