Redskins offer a # 1 and # 3 to the Bengals for Chad Johnson

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, this was in the blog under the original link in the Washington Post:

This from ESPN:

"Trading Johnson also would mean Cincinnati would take an $8 million salary-cap hit, but that amount could be split over the next two years. Additionally, as one owner who wished to remain anonymous told ESPN.com, "There's nothing wrong with dead money. It's cash already paid and it's cash back in your pocket that you don't have to spend, especially with the [high] amount of everyone's salary cap these days."

It may be that the Bengals simply don't want to weaken their offense (and getting rid of Johnson SEVERELY weakens them). Remember when everyone thought Price could be a #1? I'm not sure the Bengals want to find out the same with Houshmenzadah (sp).

Then again it's all pre-draft posturing at this point.

GO BILLS!!!

House already is their #1 WR.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3358557

The Redskins offered their first-round pick, No. 21 overall, and a conditional third-rounder in 2009 that could escalate to a first rounder if Johnson and the Redskins hit certain performance levels, the sources said.

Depends on the conditionals and how much more they could have squeezed out of $nyder and whether Chad would have to pay back the signing bonus but it could be a good deal.

What has me PI$$ED is it SCREWED up my taste buds, & destroyed my saliva glands, & thyroid. :devil::blush::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: On the positive side I can drink the CHEAPEST SKUNKIEST beer & it tastes as good to me as the good stuff. :thumbsup: My CHEAP A$$ brother inlaw would always bring this cheap crap over, & tell me it tasted as good as the expensive beer I had in the fridge.......... then he would proceed to drink my good beer leaving me his CHEAP CRAP. Now when he comes over I serve him the cheap crap. :thumbsup:

My radiation was on the right side lymph node. I have a bare spot that goes down the middle of my neck starting at my chin. So half my neck has a beard the other half doesn't. If I'm too lazy to shave on a Saturday morning and go somewhere I wonder what people think. :angry:

House already is their #1 WR.

Ballard? :wallbash:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3358557

The Redskins offered their first-round pick, No. 21 overall, and a conditional third-rounder in 2009 that could escalate to a first rounder if Johnson and the Redskins hit certain performance levels, the sources said.

Depends on the conditionals and how much more they could have squeezed out of $nyder and whether Chad would have to pay back the signing bonus but it could be a good deal.

Love the green dollar sign in $nyder! :lol: