Getting ready for my final draft board

After days and nights of research I hope I have enough info to put together my final draft board. I have scouted 27-Quarterbacks, 13-Fullbacks, 62-Wide Receivers, 34-Tight Ends, 26-Centers, 52-Defensive Ends, 43-Outside Linebackers, 47-Cornerbacks, and finally 42-safities. Now granted I may have missed a few but of those positions come draft day there will not be many names of those positions I am unfamiliar with. I will have it posted tonight or tomorrow.

have you scouted WR Duvaughn Flagler WR Gardner-Webb, FS Corey Lynch Appalachian State,or Chaz Schilens WR San Diego State....i hope we draft Flagler in the 7th because i believe he will be the late round wonder that Marques Colston is and was!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

have you scouted WR Duvaughn Flagler WR Gardner-Webb, FS Corey Lynch Appalachian State,or Chaz Schilens WR San Diego State....i hope we draft Flagler in the 7th because i believe he will be the late round wonder that Marques Colston is and was!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

Actually I have Lynch on my radar as a 5-6th round pick. The other receivers I do not due to the fact that if I take a wide-out late he has to be able to return kicks of which neither have.