The New York Jets

One can only hope this year turns out so well.

:thumbsup: Kyle Brady over Warren Sapp.... Tards.

Thats like the opposite of idiot eagles fans booing mcnabb because they wanted ricky williams. Everyone in the audience knows who the good pick is, (marino, sapp), and the jets try to get cute and select a bust (o'brien, brady). I love it.

Gotta love the comments form the idiot jets fans below the video.

in the end it's all if you bring a super bowl to your team or not.Thats really all the fans remember you for.Neither Dan Marino or Ken O'brien brought a super bowl to their teams...so Ken O'brien really was no worse of a pick

Its as if LSI has a long lost jets fan brother.

One can only hope this year turns out so well.

:lol: Kyle Brady over Warren Sapp.... Tards.

Be grateful for that one, 'cuz if Jets didn't take Brady, Bills would have taken him over Brown.

I have seen that clip a hundred time and it never gets old! :lol:

Johny Mitchell :devil: Jeff Lageman ;)

Pete, Johnny Mitchell might have been the most talented TE in NFL history. He was faster and stronger than John Mackey, and he had good hands. Seriously, the guy was a flat out monster, and could still run patterns like a wideout. He was nothing less than scary.

His problem? He was completely insane. At one point, he disappeared to South America as I recall, perhaps for a couple of years. The jest blunders are hysterical, but imo they are to be excused for Mitchell, or so I think.

Ken O'Brien was a bust?
Ummmm, yeah, this kind of perplexed me as well. Ken O'Brien had some great years as the Jets QB.

So, Ken O'Brien was a bust?

The fans wanted Marino, so in comparison, YES.

The fans wanted Marino, so in comparison, YES.

Ken O'Brien was not a bust. Marino slipped through almost every team in the draft. The only thing I ever heard about Danny Boy is that he, HIMSELF, wanted to go to Pittsburgh.

But, O'Brien was a pretty solid QB.

Ken O'Brien was not a bust. Marino slipped through almost every team in the draft. The only thing I ever heard about Danny Boy is that he, HIMSELF, wanted to go to Pittsburgh.

But, O'Brien was a pretty solid QB.

O'Brien enjoyed a near HOF career against the Bills until Kelly arrived. As for Dannyboy, rumors of cocaine use swirled at draft time, causing many teams to take a pass..

O'Brien enjoyed a near HOF career against the Bills until Kelly arrived. As for Dannyboy, rumors of cocaine use swirled at draft time, causing many teams to take a pass..

I have a friend who went to Pitt when Marino was there. Rumor was Marino was the biggest coke dealer at school

I have a friend who went to Pitt when Marino was there. Rumor was Marino was the biggest coke dealer at school

My freind from Pittsburg said there were nicknames for him, "Drugstore Dan" was the one he recalled.

I had a buddy who went to USC and smoked a lot of dope with Todd Marinovich (or Marijuanavich as he was known). I think his career fell a little short of Marino's though.

:devil:

;)

Thats like the opposite of idiot eagles fans booing mcnabb because they wanted ricky williams. Everyone in the audience knows who the good pick is, (marino, sapp), and the jets try to get cute and select a bust (o'brien, brady). I love it.

Ya know, a lot of people on this board think they could run the team better than the Bills front office. I think most of them are pretty ridiculous. However, it seems the Jets fans could run the team better than the front office. :lol:

The Eagles fans couldn't run the team better. :lol:

Blair Thomas

:lol: :lol: 'Nuff said. :lol: