10,000 Pot smokers light up!!!

erynthered

Is there a correlation between female CU pot smokers and underdeveloped boobies?

those are guys....phytoestrogens, mimic the effects of estrogen and are particularly effective at triggering breast growth. After all, gynecomastia (male breast enlargement) is triggered by marijuana..

those are guys....phytoestrogens, mimic the effects of estrogen and are particularly effective at triggering breast growth. After all, gynecomastia (male breast enlargement) is triggered by marijuana..

so.....Da Boneman was a heavy smoker?

I can't believe Bullpen wore the pink flamingo hat that you gave him.

Is there a correlation between female CU pot smokers and underdeveloped boobies?

Alright dude, we're fightin for the rest of the day! :thumbsup:

I can't say that I took part in yesterday's festivities. It's an annual sign that spring is here. "The Republic of Boulder" is kind of an "interesting" place to say the least. I can't even come up with a comparison to anyplace back home.

Doooooooooooooooooood, they drink that crapy beer, Coors!!

You would be surprised to know during the years I worked for a local beer distributor here, that Bud Light was actually the best selling "Macro" brew in Colorado. Crappy beer nonetheless, but I find it strange that BL outsells CL pretty regularly.

yeah, those "undersized" boobies are awful...yechhhhhhh :D

And there's a lot of 'em around these parts too!

I swear you go north past Denver or South past Colorado Springs and it's like a high school lab experiment gone terribly wrong. Lots and lots of "free-thinkers" around these here parts. :thumbsup: