Don't you know who I am!??? part 3.5

Beerball

I thought we Americans had the freedom to assemble. I have been in New Haven when the bars empty into the street and it is a pick up scene- well I have seen cops do awful things to people who were doing nothing wrong- just conversing with a friend- all in the name of trying to herd people away from one another. It is just wrong

I thought we Americans had the freedom to assemble. I have been in New Haven when the bars empty into the street and it is a pick up scene- well I have seen cops do awful things to people who were doing nothing wrong- just conversing with a friend- all in the name of trying to herd people away from one another. It is just wrong

Yes, we have the right to assemble -- but not on private property -- when the club owner wants to secure his parking lot.

And we as citizens have the responsibility to obey lawful orders of police officers.

Kenton Keith is an A-hole, normally I side with the players in situations like this but its part of pattern with him, Keith was arrested and charged with aggravated assault back when he played in the CFL although the charges were stayed; I'm sure Keith was in the wrong here.

mom was right, nothin good happens in a club parking lot at 3am.

"Do you know who I am!" Is the call of the super douche that is insecure. He was probably flabbergasted they didn't know who he was and that when he told them that they didn't offer him special treatment like everyone else in his life has.

I've worked jobs where the business has closed up very late at night and douchebags refuse to leave. They don't understand that this wasn't a night out for the workers this was their job and they want to go home. Just leave at closing time and go away. If you want to continue the party, go home. If it happens on public property then it's the cops being douchebags to do that but that's life. If it's private property, like this case was, then just leave.

Yes, we have the right to assemble -- but not on private property -- when the club owner wants to secure his parking lot.

And we as citizens have the responsibility to obey lawful orders of police officers.

Exactly.