Brad Riter on WECK

bbb

I know Brad has been a poster here, and I just want to say that I'm really glad to hear him again on the airwaves at night..........I loved his GR show, and this one seems to be very much like it, with more room to go off the board..........I hope he gets listeners because there doesn't seem to be many sponsors yet.........So, tune in 1230 from 6-9...........I also didn't know they carry the Fox Sports Network - I'd love for them to compete with GR.

I know Brad has been a poster here, and I just want to say that I'm really glad to hear him again on the airwaves at night..........I loved his GR show, and this one seems to be very much like it, with more room to go off the board..........I hope he gets listeners because there doesn't seem to be many sponsors yet.........So, tune in 1230 from 6-9...........I also didn't know they carry the Fox Sports Network - I'd love for them to compete with GR.

Although I am not normally a big FOX guy, FOX Sports Network radio blows away ESPN radio, for the most part. Way to go WECK...now get it online damnit! :lol: