Round 4, Picks #111 and #132 comp

Astrobot

Round 4: #111 and #132 comp

This is a Summary of Each Round in the Draft, in reverse order, taking us right up to Saturday's NFL Draft.

My Top Picks, in order of preference, and the pick # where I think they'll be taken

Keep in mind that highly-sought-after players from that Round 5 list could also be picked "early" at 132!

141-Owen Schmitt -FB- WVU 247, 5.9ypc

114-Jamar Adams -S- Mich 4.5 char +

97-Mike McGlynn -RG- Pgh 6'4 311 bench+

118-Paul Hubbard -WR- Wisc, 6'3, 221, 4.4 very good blocker.

127-Andre Fluellen DT FSU burst, space eater,pres

115-Tyvon Branch -CB- Conn 4.31 #1 fastest CB - in BB gun incident, aggressive against the run

135 Frank Okam -DT- Texas 347 lbs, uses hands well, best in a rotation as he wears down

107-William Franklin -WR- Mizzou, 6'1, 213, 4.3 more of a backup to Evans than a #2.

98-Jason Jones -DE/DT - E.Mich tweener type 4.74

106-Jerimichael Finley -TE- TX 253 12.8 ypc effort

117-Chris Ellis - DE- Virginia Tech, char issue, #3 fastest DE, maybe best pass rusher in class (not run), best in a rotation!

108-Craig Steltz -S- LSU 4.5 speed OK for Cover-2

116-Eric Young -OG- Tennessee - Could move outside to OT, had torn knee, out a year

109- Wesley Woodyard -S- Ky would chg from LB to S

122- Bryan Kehl -OLB- BYU older guy, mature, wraps up well

Round 4: #111 and #132 comp

This is a Summary of Each Round in the Draft, in reverse order, taking us right up to Saturday's NFL Draft.

My Top Picks, in order of preference, and the pick # where I think they'll be taken

Keep in mind that highly-sought-after players from that Round 5 list could also be picked "early" at 132!

141-Owen Schmitt -FB- WVU 247, 5.9ypc

114-Jamar Adams -S- Mich 4.5 char +

97-Mike McGlynn -RG- Pgh 6'4 311 bench+

118-Paul Hubbard -WR- Wisc, 6'3, 221, 4.4 very good blocker.

127-Andre Fluellen DT FSU burst, space eater,pres

115-Tyvon Branch -CB- Conn 4.31 #1 fastest CB - in BB gun incident, aggressive against the run

135 Frank Okam -DT- Texas 347 lbs, uses hands well, best in a rotation as he wears down

107-William Franklin -WR- Mizzou, 6'1, 213, 4.3 more of a backup to Evans than a #2.

98-Jason Jones -DE/DT - E.Mich tweener type 4.74

106-Jerimichael Finley -TE- TX 253 12.8 ypc effort

117-Chris Ellis - DE- Virginia Tech, char issue, #3 fastest DE, maybe best pass rusher in class (not run), best in a rotation!

108-Craig Steltz -S- LSU 4.5 speed OK for Cover-2

116-Eric Young -OG- Tennessee - Could move outside to OT, had torn knee, out a year

109- Wesley Woodyard -S- Ky would chg from LB to S

122- Bryan Kehl -OLB- BYU older guy, mature, wraps up well

W. Woodyard is a player. He could still play outside linebacker (doesn't have to move to safety) and would be an improvement over what we have.

Schmitt and Fluellen would be interesting. We need a fullback somewhere.

My favorites from these would be Schmidt, Fluellen, Steltz, and Woodyard. :D

I'd go Woodyard, Schmitt, Fluellen, Steltz. Really like the linebacker-safety potential of Woodyard, and the way he hits makes me think of Winfield's days. We better take Schmitt-Hillis-Collins for a FB, and Fluellen is a space eater. Nothing to say about Steltz except big neck and pretty good special teamer--sound like our departed Stamer?

I think William "Hellicopter" Franklin is going to surprise a lot of people at the next level but I'll admit I'm overly biassed....can't ignore the measurable though 6ft 1 214lbs, 4.3 speed, 40 in Vert. He had good production at Mizzou but his numbers aren't as flashy because he played in an offense that was overly crowded with playmakers.