Rick Gosselin's NFL mock draft , Updated 4/18

Gosselin's record has been among the best in the business. He Puts Mel "I'm an unwitting pawn for the misinformation campaigns of all 32 teams...with bad hair" Kiper to shame. But then again, so do most amateur Web mocks.

The Huddle Report has kept a compendium of final mock draft accuracy and Gosselin is tops on the list, with a bullet.

Side note: If the Bills trade down, which I think they will, I think it will be for either Harvey, Albert, Stewart, or Mendenhall. And if they keep the pick, I wouldn't be surprised, and certainly not unhappy, if the pick was either Harvey, Albert, or McKelvin. I have a hard time believing they'll pick a WR at 11. They'd be investing too much at that position considering they're trying to extend Evans.

Gosselin's record has been among the best in the business. He Puts Mel "I'm an unwitting pawn for the misinformation campaigns of all 32 teams...with bad hair" Kiper to shame. But then again, so do most amateur Web mocks.

The Huddle Report has kept a compendium of final mock draft accuracy and Gosselin is tops on the list, with a bullet.

Side note: If the Bills trade down, which I think they will, I think it will be for either Harvey, Albert, Stewart, or Mendenhall. And if they keep the pick, I wouldn't be surprised, and certainly not unhappy, if the pick was either Harvey, Albert, or McKelvin. I have a hard time believing they'll pick a WR at 11. They'd be investing too much at that position considering they're trying to extend Evans.

Kiper's forte is evaluating talent, not mock drafts...he puts one out because thats what everyone wants to see ( including ESPN ) but thats not what he's known for...except to the people that dont know any better

It appears more and more likely we take a corner even though my personal preference would be to take a defensive end. A good but not great wr will be there for us in round two. I really like that guy out of kansas state because there are going to be a lot of teams who kick themselves for passing him up he may even be the modern day thurman thomas. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Am I the only one who could see mcfadden slipping down the N.O. or chicago? I think the jets would be foolish to take him and i understand he is a gamebreaker, but TJ is a heck of a back who they paid top dollars for. I think seeing mock drafting having him go at 4 to the Raiders is nuts. Never going to happen.

It appears more and more likely we take a corner even though my personal preference would be to take a defensive end. A good but not great wr will be there for us in round two. I really like that guy out of kansas state because there are going to be a lot of teams who kick themselves for passing him up he may even be the modern day thurman thomas. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Am I the only one who could see mcfadden slipping down the N.O. or chicago? I think the jets would be foolish to take him and i understand he is a gamebreaker, but TJ is a heck of a back who they paid top dollars for. I think seeing mock drafting having him go at 4 to the Raiders is nuts. Never going to happen.

I could see McFadden falling.

Personally, I prefer Stewart AND Mendenhall to him.

Gosselin always has the most accurate mocks, but this one is horrid. Jamaal Charles 20th overall?? The Steelers drafting another LB in the 1st round when they drafted Timmons last year?? San Diego drafting a 1st round RB??

Those picks are terrible.

I am just curious...but, why in the world would we draft Jonathan Stewart or Rashard Mendenhall? They are both running backs and we have a pro-bowl caliber running back in Marshawn Lynch who we JUST drafted, as well as two very solid back-ups in Fred Jackson and Dwayne Wright!

Why would we, and why would any of you want us, to draft a running back in the first round?

I am just curious...but, why in the world would we draft Jonathan Stewart or Rashard Mendenhall? They are both running backs and we have a pro-bowl caliber running back in Marshawn Lynch who we JUST drafted, as well as two very solid back-ups in Fred Jackson and Dwayne Wright!

Why would we, and why would any of you want us, to draft a running back in the first round?

Who said we would draft Mendenhall or Stewart?

If you meant my post, I was only saying I would take them both over McFadden if I was a GM for an NFL team.

Certainly no need for the Bills, with Marshawn entrenched as our starter.

This is what I meant by my post.

Still doesn't change the fact that we probably will trade down.

You can never count on that sir and I think saying probably is a bit too confident because you have to realize that lots of teams this year want to trade down. There is a far less than 50% chance we trade down this year.